Earthquake in Cleveland.

Souls of Black

Thrashing Tempest
Jul 2, 2002
Visit site
Ok, a 3.6 maybe minor to you west coast folks.... But last night when it hit (6 miles from my house) it felt like my house was going to fall apart. :erk:

That is the first time I have been through one and WOW!! I looked up and saw the walls shaking, the floor rattled like crazy, I thought that a gas line exploded or something.

So not only is it frigid fucking cold in Cleveland, I now see we have earthquakes as well. This just gets better and better....

Ha!
The last one we had, I was standing and taking a whiz...thought I was having a flashback. The very first time I ever felt one was in the early 90's in a Tokyo Hotel...way up and at 4am. F'n freaky feeling waking up to that!

I live like an hour away from where it happened and I had no idea anything had happened until this morning. :lol: Talk about living in your own little world.

Hey Raven, maybe we can get an Ohio chapter of NM fans. My door is always open (as our faithful Mod can atest). Let's rock man..!! I am in Reminderville, which is just south of Aurora. Send me a PM if you are close. :headbang: