Ebay

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
Isn't Ebay brilliant. I've been after a beautiful metal Diamond Head logo badge for ages now and finally won it the other day there. They've been selling for anything between £10 and £20 but I got it for just £5 and it arrived this morning. It's beautiful so it is. Also this morning in the post I received a lovely girly Motorhead tshirt for £2 and a really cool Iron Maiden one which only cost me £4. Both are gorgeous.

Anyhoo a few weeks back I saw a lovely Maiden Texas Tour tshirt starting at £10 - couldn't believe it when it finally sold for £485!!!! There was another Maiden tshirt - a 1980 tshirt with just the logo on the front and a few tour dates on the back - that one sold for about £450!!!! It was the same guy that bought both of them - so for nearly £1000 all he got was 2 Maiden tshirt - hardcore fan or what!!!! Right enough I would pay about £100 if I could get my hands on an Angel Witch tshirt small enough to fit me!!!

Also noticed A set of 3 x Venom 7" Blue vinyl 'Warhead' singles that I had my eye on, you hardly ever see the blue ones but holy hell nearly fell off my seat when they finally sold for £1,051!!!!!!!!!!!!

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Isn't Ebay brilliant.

Yes, it is.... Im addicted to ebay so is teh Emperess, actually i love buying stuff from play.com just as much also!

Also noticed A set of 3 x Venom 7" Blue vinyl 'Warhead' singles that I had my eye on, you hardly ever see the blue ones but holy hell nearly fell off my seat when they finally sold for £1,051!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Shit!! Thats pretty shocking!

I was outbid on a Saxon t-shirt the other day, i was gutted..I put a bid in and then went off to play some Doom3 i was really pissed off when i realised i had forgot about it and came back to see i had lost it :yell: im always doing that!!

Oh by the way, I Really dont like Diamond Head anymore, they fucking suck!!!

Glad to hear it, well said !!!

valanx said:
I was outbid on a Saxon t-shirt the other day, i was gutted..I put a bid in and then went off to play some Doom3 i was really pissed off when i realised i had forgot about it and came back to see i had lost it :yell: im always doing that!!

Hey that's funny Valanx cos I was outbid as well on a Saxon tshirt recently. It was a really superb one, not for myself but for a friend, but I went away to watch Coronation Street and totally forgot all about it. It was coming from Norway right enough, so it might have been too much hassle getting euros or whatever it is they take there. It was a beauty all the same. What I do now is if something is closing, I need to set the timer on my cooker for about 5 minutes before the auction closes and then the alarm goes off, cos something always happens to make me miss it, i.e. phone rings, someone comes to my house or I get sidetracked with Diamond Head or Angel Witch.

I'm bidding on something amazing just now, so if you hear someone screaming like a banshee that will be me if I don't get the damn thing. If I do win it, I'll shows youse all a pic.

valanx said:
Oh by the way, I canny wait to see Diamond Head with you at The Astoria on 4th November. Thanks very much for getting me a ticket!!! I've worshipped that band for so many years, they are definitely my second fav band but I never had the pleasure of seeing them, so not only am I going to have the pleasure of seeing the mighty DiamondHead but I'm having the pleasure of seeing them in your company Princess - wow what a night it's going to be. I just know for sure they will be mighty live!!!! I'm off now to the attic to dig out my old Diamond Head tshirt, see if I can still squeeze into it, cos I'm a bit of a porker these days I'm afraid.

Great stuff Valanx, roll on 4th November cos Diamond Head are gonna rock you to the core. I always knew you were their second biggest fan - see it wasn't that painful was it now admitting to being a huge DH fan. Never mind if you can't fit into your old Diamond Head tshirt, I've got an XXXXL Angel Witch one lying around somewhere - so you can wear that one with pride!!!!!

Here's a wee pic of that beautiful Angel Witch tshirt I was telling you about Valanx. Just think of how many rockchicks you'd be able to pull wearing that awesome tshirt. They'd be all over you like a rash, you'd be lucky to get out of that Astoria alive. That's a wee tip for all you blokes that canny pull any girls, forget about charming personalities, funny jokes, aftershave or even Lynx, just get yourselves an Angel Witch tshirt - girls are like flies round shite when they see a guy wearing one of them!!!! Oh right enough,I keep forgetting you're married now Valanx, no more rockchicks for you then - oh well no doubt I'll have to help you fight off all those hot rockchicks then Valanx hehe

149463.gif

Shit girl... you call me EVIL ???! You would indeed make a fine aprentice, strong in you the darkside is !!!

However, i fear your judgement may be clouded, for an Angel Witch T-shirt could only bring ridicule, laughter and scorn from any decent looking rock chicks as they seem to only listen to the nu-metal shite!

I was in Asda the other day wearing a KoRn t-shirt (im not that big a fan of them but the Emperess is ok! so leave it!!!) and anyway, i was getting the eye from a few goth babes, funny really, there always seems to be goth and rock chics in the asda!

Yeah i guess the rock clubs around here are really that bad!!

I think i will be wearing the KoRn t-shirt more often. perhaps, the mighty Screaming for Vengeance shirt has seen better days! God its so unfair at the Priest gig i spent £25 on the Retribution all over t-shirt and no girl would prolly even give it a second glance!!

By the way, the Saxon shirt i lost out on was a dogs of war one!

Hehe cool. I just won a vintage laminated Judas Priest backstage pass!!

valanx said:
I was in Asda the other day wearing a KoRn t-shirt and anyway, i was getting the eye from a few goth babes, funny really, there always seems to be goth and rock chics in the asda!

Can't image you in a Kork tshirt Emperor Valanx - I think it's only girls I've seen wearing those tshirts, never any guys. So probably those rock chicks in Asda weren't so much as giving you the come-on, they're probably looking at you and saying to each other "Come on over here and check out this old homo!!!!! Hehehehe Am I evil, yes I am!!!!. Och you know I'm only messin with you Valanx. However I must admit if I saw some guy wearing an Angel Witch tshirt in Asda,I'd probably go right over to him and jump on him!!!!! And even better if it was Saxon tshirt. Come to think of it, apart from being at an actual Saxon concert, I don't think I've ever seen anyone else wearing a Saxon tshirt just like in the pub or in shops or even at another concert. Strange that cos I wear my Saxon tshirt quite a lot - its good to spread the word I think.

Oh yeah about Ebay - I was totally gutted I didn't get the Saxon scarf I was after a few days ago. Blue and white Wheels of Steel tour scarf which was beautiful only £3 but I was outbid, so it was closing in 14 minutes and I set the alarm for 12 minutes so I had time to get to the computer and make my bid but when the alarm went off I went straight on ebay only to find out that the damn auction had finished!!!!! There must be something wrong with my timer - bloody raging I was cos it only sold for £3.20!!!!!!! Not to worry cos I went and bought a really nice Motorhead scarf which will do nicely for the concert in November. I'll keep looking for that Saxon scarf, another will come up, I'll just have to be patient, but I really want it for the 19th October!!!!

Those rock chicks in Asda weren't so much as giving you the come-on, they're probably looking at you and saying to each other "Come on over here and check out this old homo!!!!!

Lol thats kinda how i felt actually wearing the thing! But they were giving me the eye....They were !!!!! lol

valanx said:
Lol thats kinda how i felt actually wearing the thing! But they were giving me the eye....They were !!!!! lol

LOL you ever heard that mighty fine Aerosmith song called "Dream On". Yes so just you keep dreaming Valanx that all those rock chicks were giving you the eye in Asda, you poor delusional creature heehee.

Ok then I believe you that you were getting eyed up in Asda - I remember when I was coming back on the boat from holiday there was this creepy looking guy kept staring at me, then sort of following me around the boat a few times. Was trying to avoid him bigtime but then he sort of cornered me. First thing he said was "I really like your jacket" (you know, the one with all the badges/patches on it) and then points to a Saxon badge and says - Saxon are my fav band!!!! I was like totally shocked cos he looked like the most unrock guy you could ever imagine, more like some sort of pervy trainspotter. Then he starts saying that he saw Rush and The Scorpions at the SECC, Saxon at King Tuts and then asked if I was going to see Saxon in Edinburgh in October. I said too right I am cos they are amazing, I asked if he was going and he said he was - so I will definitely have to avoid that cretin like the plague at the Liquid Rooms!!!!!!

Hey Princess
I think it would be a really evil if someone was to outbid somebody else at the last minute on something really cool....like hmm... an 'S' logo pendant!

:Smokedev:

Patience is a virtue!

valanx said:
Hey Princess
I think it would be a really evil if someone was to outbid somebody else at the last minute on something really cool....like hmm... an 'S' logo pendant!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow what a complete BITCH you are Valanx lol. When you kept saying you were evil, you weren't joking were you, you are bad to the bone boy!!!!!!!! Well all I can say is that if you outbid me on that Saxon logo pendant, I'll just have to email devondumplin and tell him you're a NON PAYING BIDDER and tell him to reject your offer. He will believe me cos I'm one of his best customers hehe!!!!

I've seen a few of these pendants on ebay but never really wanted one before but last week I bought from a shop a really cool Motorhead dogtag pendant and an AC/DC necklace with a bell on it and the words (funnily enough) Hells Bells on it, so after I lost the Saxon scarf I was just looking on ebay for any other Saxon stuff and I clocked the pendant, so I think that would look really ace wearing the 3 of them together at the Saxon gig with my new Saxon tshirt as well. I've never watched these pendants before so I'm not sure how high they go for, but I will outbid you, you swine, have no fear, but on the off chance you win it, I'm afraid I will have to round to your house in the middle of the night and castrate you!!!!!!

And talking of ebay, last night I won a really beautiful AC/DC Back in Black scarf which will do me nicely for the concert next year :headbang: Oh yeah and I'm also watching a Saxon Eagle has Landed patch, its really smart, and as my Zep one on my jacket sleeve is looking a bit threadbare now, if I win the Saxon patch, I'll just pull off the Zep one and put the Saxon one in its place. I really do rock, don't I Emperor - hmmm maybe I'm just too metal for this group hehehehe

I'll just have to email devondumplin and tell him you're a NON PAYING BIDDER and tell him to reject your offer.

Yeah, er... paypal = instant payment ;)

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You better not be going to stick a bid in Valanx, or I'll get really really angry and you wouldn't like me when I get angry!!!! Anyhoo, is that pendant not a girly thing anyway and I would reckon it would look mighty gay on you, so you better just forget all about the pendant and let some nice wee lassie get it.

Hey anyway, I was looking on ebay and I found something of interest for you. So you better stick a bid in right away cos this is what you truly want isn't it - it's ideal for beginners apparently!!!!!!! Oh excuse me a moment while I go and vom!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANAL-EASE-Desensitising-Cream-Tube-GAY-INT_W0QQitemZ5614528145QQcategoryZ11837QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow that was a pure bargain indeed Midnightrider - holy hell I paid more than that for the Girlschool Demolition badge!!!!! £2 that cost me, and that was the second one I had to buy since I lost the first one at Saxon concert last year!!

I never really seem to get that many bargains on ebay,most of the things I buy are things you can't really get in shops anymore, like NWOBHM badges/ patches/singles. I think the folk that buy stuff off me get loads of bargains though, but I'm not really that bothered cos most of the stuff I sell are prizes that I've won in comps, like the Batman stuff I'm selling just now. I keep some of the prizes and give some away to friends, and the rest ends up on ebay. I sold that Motorhead Stage Fright DVD that I won in a competition for £10.50 so that was ok. I love Motorhead but I don't really have much spare time to watch DVDs, so just decided to sell it.

I've probably asked you this before but are you seeing Girlschool in November? That concert is going to be so awesome, actually I get butterflies when I think about it, so try to put it to the back of my mind. I know for a fact that the morning of that concert I will actually feel physically sick with just sheer nerves/excitement at the thought of seeing Girlschool + M'Head. My fav Girlschool song I think has got to be Nothing to Lose.

And I better win this Eagle has Landed patch which is finishing in 30 mins, so I canny move away from this computer, cos if I don't get this patch I'm going to go totally schitzo!!!!!! Its up at £1.60 the noo, but I'll go as high as £5. Yes I am sad I know!!!!!!!!

BTW Valanx - I don't know if you noticed my earlier post but there are now 2 Saxon pendants on ebay

Cool it would be good to have 2 :D jk

I won a slayer pendant last night so i may just be content with that for now..Like you i have seen the Saxon one before on ebay.

Then again....
That wtf? anal ease, c'mon that was pretty damn disgusting! I wont ask why you would look at that kind of stuff but giving the link to me, now thats just nasty! You better say sorry for that or i will buy EVERY saxon item i ever see (which...i should as a fan do anyway right ?)

So did you win the Saxon patch ?

valanx said:
So did you win the Saxon patch ?

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess you now know I didn't win the Saxon patch. Excuse me while I now go and wreck my house. Kin ell I canny believe I didn't get that patch, I said I would go as high as a fiver but I bid up to £12.50 and I still didn't get the damn thing!!!!!!! Bloody raging now - stuff ebay I hate it now.!!!!!!!!! Is your name Steve by any chance cos that was the tosser who won it steve_lpool or something like that. See if I find out it was you Emperor, you are going to die the most painful death imaginable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOl about the anal cream - ok then I am sorry Emperor, please forgive me lol - I don't normally search out ebay for stuff like that but I just typed in at Search gay items and a huge list came up cos I was just winding you up about being a homo wanting saxon pendant!!!!!