LADY IN A SAXON TSHIRT (And a Rush TShirt)

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
Right well finally here are pics of me in my awesome Saxon Tshirt and one of me in my cool Rush Tshirt. There's also 3 pics of my rockin jacket, there's been a few additions since the pic was taken, namely that the Saxon Strong Arm of the Law patch on the back has been moved round the front and in its place is an adorable ANGEL WITCH patch that I finally managed to get on ebay. Also below the round Rush patch on the back and above the Zep one I've got another SAXON patch in gold glitter. My SAXON POWER AND THE GLORY patch is now on the sleeve, I've moved down the Rush orange patch and it's between that one and the Krokus Headhunter patch. There is absolutely no more room for any more patches on the jacket but I can still get some more badges on it. Was always wanting a BUDGIE badge and saw one 2 weeks ago on ebay. Was absolutely gobsmacked when I bid £10 and didn't get it - it sold for an amazing £23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've also got 2 more SAXON BADGES on the front, got both of them for £2 on ebay, so was well pleased with that.

The 2 guys and the girl in the pics with me are my drinking buddies, DEFINITELY NOT BOYFRIENDS.

Click Click Click Click Click Click

well, what can i say princeless, you finally put your money where your mouth is (as they say!) and so exists a woman with a Saxon t-shirt!! it wasnt a myth or a legend then...such a thing does really exist, that denim is just 'to die for', but as i dont own it i should say 'to kill for' ;-)

Thanks for sharing the pics with us and welcome back!!

Very nice :) May I ask where you got the SAxon shirts? I've been having a hard time finding Saxon shirts that are more ment for women :erk: I could only find a regular T-shirt

valanx said:
that denim is just 'to die for', but as i dont own it i should say 'to kill for' ;-)

Thanks Valanx, yeah the jacket has turned out pretty good. It looks better in the flesh shall we say cos in that pic you can't really see the 2 patches of your favourite band Diamond Head which are on either side of the long DH patch. Nor can you really make out the Scorps patch or the Saxon Strong Arm of the Law on the back either, its just the way the photo was taken.

But there's not much point in you trying to kill me for the jacket, it definitely won't fit you - not with the size of those tits of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

devils said:
Very nice :) May I ask where you got the SAxon shirts?

You may ask Devils and I will tell you. I got the Saxon tshirt from on here, the main page of saxon747.com just go to For Sale and click Tshirts - there's about 5 pages of absolutely stunning Saxon tshirts. I'm going to get myself the black strappy number on page 2, think that one looks well cool.

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Thanks Valanx,

But there's not much point in you trying to kill me for the jacket, it definitely won't fit you - not with the size of those tits of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Indeed you may have a point Princeless, however that jacket would look great hung upon my Imperial wall, you can expect the bounty hunters to be calling round anytime soon ok ;)

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
You may ask Devils and I will tell you. I got the Saxon tshirt from on here, the main page of saxon747.com just go to For Sale and click Tshirts - there's about 5 pages of absolutely stunning Saxon tshirts. I'm going to get myself the black strappy number on page 2, think that one looks well cool.

Awesome, thank you so much :) :headbang:

Top respect to you, Your Royal Highness!
The only word to describe these pictures is 'Cool'!

As you know I'm a huge Rush and AC/DC fan, and it was great to see my favourite bans on one jacket!

My favourite photos are 3,4,5 & 6! I mean - Saxon, Rush, AC/DC, Budgie, Scorpians and Dimond Head! What more could a HM man ask for!!??

Thanks Nightwar, I knew you would appreciate the denim jacket. Once I started collecting the badges and patches I just couldn't seem to stop but I really don't think I can get any more patches on. Still plenty of room for more badges though, I'm bidding on a nice metal Diamond Head one just now on ebay so with any luck I'll get that. Would like another Hendrix badge, 2 more Hawkwind badges and maybe another Sabbath one and another AC/DC one. Think I'll go on ebay right now and see if I can get get another AC/DC patch cos I've only got 2 and that's not anywhere near enough - I'm sure I could find a wee space for it.

I got quite a few comments on my jacket when I was away on holiday - all favourable - and there was a wee boy came up to me on the ferry, he was about 4. He came right over and said "Wow I like all your badges, do you have any action man ones" LOL LOL. And I was like that "Oh no little boy, these are all badges of bands I've seen". He points to the Motorhead one and said I really like that one. So I said to him "right save up all your pocket money and go buy yourself a Motorhead CD" Hope he takes my advice, it's always good to get the wains into rock at an early stage!!!!!!

Cant remember if I said or not Nightwar but the Rush Tshirt I got on ebay for only £2 - how cool is that - I thought it was a black one but it turns out it was brown but it's still good. I've got a very cool Hendrix one (in fact I'm wearing it the noo), its a purple (haze obviously) sleeveless tshirt with the words Jimi Hendrix in silver sequins, his pic on the front in black with a guitar down the side in glittery thread. Also got a Zeppelin blue and white swansong tshirt which is rather nice as well.

Last week I ordered 4 new rock tshirts:-

A LILAC SLEEVELESS AC/DC HIGHWAY TO HELL TSHIRT

AC/DC - A CREAM OFF THE SHOULDER NUMBER. ON THE FRONT THE AC/DC LOGO and FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK WITH THE CANNON PIC, ON THE BACK TOUR DATES

ZEPPELIN - A BRIGHT PINK SLEEVELESS TSHIRT WITH A LARGE PIC OF ICARUS ABOVE RIGHT BREAST.

VAL HALEN - A BABY PINK TSHIRT WITH A LOVE HEART, THE WORDS VAN HALEN (and something written underneath it but I cant remember now what it says). Not a massive VH fan but the tshirt looks cool.

Not sure now which one to wear when I see Blackfoot next week, probably the Hendrix one, so youse might end up seeing it one cos I'm taking my camera, so hopefully get some great pics cos I intend to be right at the front of the stage as usual at The Ferry.

Ebay is an awesome place for T-shirts for sure! have got loads for stupido prices as well !!

My wife to be (im trying to get used to that!) got 2 korn t-shirts for something daft like £3 and with it came a free korn hoodie, which i guess would be worth more than both the t-shirts anyway!!