New saxon dvd

Maybe with such a long delay on the dvd, saxon might as well slip another disc in there and put the full london show on there as well, seen as its 3 weeks now overdue

This probably is the cover, if you haven't seen it:
3041.jpg

And according to Ginza.se it will be released "2007-01-29". Pretty expensive, 299 SEK, which is about 32€.

Yeah, it's a bit expensive, but new DVDs usually are expensive... and actually I think it's pretty normal price for a double DVD. Chronicles was propably 30€ as well when I bought it, but then again, it has some other stuff with it as well.

Thanks for posting the pic there crusader!

I think i paid 22 quid for chronicles from hmv...actually no i didnt, my wife did :) Its so good though that i would of let her pay double that, no problem :lol:

I look forward to her buying me the new one too...when it eventually comes out :Smokedev:

some time ago a friend of mine wrote an email to the "management" when the new dvd is supposed to be released

i wanted to know how the reply was so i ringed him up often

he never picked up the phone

today i decided to give him a little visit

this is how i found him:

waitingro2.jpg

:p

i just wonder if the dvd has been delayed so that saxon have something to promote during there european tour next spring just in case the new album isnt ready
after all whitesnakes last tour was to promote the live dvd which is abit strange to say the least if you think it through
you pay 25 quid to go and see whitesnake in 2004 then 2 years later you pay 25 quid to see the exact same set again on tour... then you go and pay 15 quid for the dvd
...... total cost 65 quid for the same 15 songs....
i know ive rambled on but i reckon i might be right there