New saxon dvd

Paxoman said:
You take your time accepting Doug in the band. I mean, he has only been in the band for 10 years! :lol:

lol :lol:

Chronicles is amazing though, i might try and watch a bit tonight if the baby lets me!

Paxoman said:
You take your time accepting Doug in the band. I mean, he has only been in the band for 10 years! :lol:

What are you trying to tell me? I don't get it :lol:

Hey cmon, Andi Deris has been 12 years in Helloween but I've not accepted him yet, hah! And I have not accepted any new guitarists in Dio since Vivian left the band in mmh... 1985? :lol:

Redman said:
What are you trying to tell me? I don't get it :lol:

Come on Redman, get over it! :)

Doug is in the band and thank god he is too! Saxon have gone from strength to strength since he joined. He has given Saxon an extra dimension that they never had with Graham Oliver, and to be honest, I'm not sure there would a Saxon if Graham Oliver were still in the band. Or put it this way, on the next tour we would be going to see them down the 'Dog and Partridge'!

Is that alternative innocence official DVD?
This new DVD sounds interesting. Few weeks and it's released.

just a question
does somebody knows when the new DVD will be released
I've read two release-dates in the last weeks
1. October 9.
2. October 23.

but there's no official info from the band

According to HMV who i have ordered the To hell and back again dvd from the release date on there computer says 9th october and that still hasent changed but nothing came through from there supplier on the 9th or 10th october, and nothing on the saxon web site, is this another get fans hopes up then piss em off with dates by saxons management or record company.

Or maybe they mean oct 9th 2007, its taken the piss does anybody no the real release date for this dvd.