New saxon dvd

Bosnian Witchfinder said:
Other places have it as 27th october, i reckon thatll be the time

Yeah im thinking sometime around then to be about right as well, i dont like pre-ordering stuff so i dont know what to do but i will have it as soon as its released !!

I got the beers in ready for this one....but drank them...... several times

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

It was end of november on CDON but now they have changed it to january 29th, and same date on Ginza, so as mentioned on another thread it seems to have been delayed...

Patte said:
It was end of november on CDON but now they have changed it to january 29th, and same date on Ginza, so as mentioned on another thread it seems to have been delayed...

THX Patte for the aditional important info..THX!:cool:

Not sure of the new release date, but further details of the new DVD are as follows:

Cheers,

Goss

Saxon - To Hell and Back Again

Deluxe packaging......(a la Saxon Chronicles).......leather book over 50 page booklet ……. .

Tracklisting

DVD1

Chapter 1 “Intro” Track “To Hell and Back Again”

Chapter 2 "Lionheart Recordings"

Chapter 3 "Back To Live" - Graspop 2004 Track: “Crusader” making of "Beyond the grave" video making of "Witchfinder General" video

Chapter 4 "Bring Lionheart on the streets"

Chapter 5 "Wacken Rocks" Making of ...Wacken 2004 "25 Jahre Saxon Anniversary Show" Track: "Backs to the Wall" Track: "Dragon`s Lair"

Chapter 6 “Saxon Over Russia"

Chapter 7 "Release Party" Making of Release Party Hamburg Hamburg "Markthalle" Releaseparty "Lionheart" incl. Videopremiere

Chapter 8 "The Tour Begins" Track: "Jack Tars"

Chapter 9 "Uk invasion" Uk-Tour Making of Track: "To live by the sword/Unleash the beast" Cardiff Making of... Track: "Beyond the grave" - Wolverhampton Making of... Track: "Dogs of war" Glasgow Making of Track: "In The Court Of The Crimson king"

Chapter 10 Southern Europe

Chapter 11 "The tour comes to an end" Tour ends in Pratteln/Paris Track: "Wheels of steel" Track: "Lionheart"

Chapter 12 “One night with the boys” the idea

Chapter 13 "One Night With The Boys" not really

Chapter 14 "One Night With The Boys" now it starts Late Start of the 80`s Tour Tracks: "Stand up and be counted" Redline and many more

Chapter 15 "The Best Crew in the world”

Chapter 16 "Grande Finale" Track: "747 (Strangers In The Night)"

Chapter 17 "Circle Of Life" Back at Gems 24

Chapter 18 "Outro" Outro - the best moments of the DVD incl. Outtakes (Soundtrack:"Flying on the Edge")

Bonus DVD

Video Soundtrack “To Hell and Back again”
To Hell and Back Again, Lionheart (Making of… Clip), Crusader, Beyond the grave, Witchfinder General, Backs to the Wall, Dragon`s Lair, Jack Tars/English, Man o War, To Live by the Sword/Unleash the Beast, Beyond the Grave, Dogs of War, In The Court Of The Crimson king, Wheels of Steel, Lionheart, Stand up and be Counted, Redline, Suzie Hold On, Frozen Rainbow, 747 (Strangers In The Night), Flying on the Edge

Saxon feat. Doro:
You`ve Got Another Thing Coming

Rocksound Festival Switzerland 2006:
Heavy Metal Thunder, Dogs of war, Strong Of The Law, Witchfinder General, Backs To The Wall, Solid Ball of Rock, Motorcycle Man, Dragon`s Lair, To Hell And Back Again, Princess Of The Night, Wheels of Steel, Crusader .

Rock for Asia 2005
Man and Machine, Requiem (We Will Remember)

So lets see where we are at. The South American tour has been cancelled, but no news of it, or why it was cancelled on Official Saxon website. The new dvd was out on Monday, but obviously wasn't released, and no reason as to why, or when it will be released on the Official Saxon website. I hate to keep going on about same old thing, but for f**ks sake stop taking the piss!

Paxoman said:
So lets see where we are at. The South American tour has been cancelled, but no news of it, or why it was cancelled on Official Saxon website. The new dvd was out on Monday, but obviously wasn't released, and no reason as to why, or when it will be released on the Official Saxon website. I hate to keep going on about same old thing, but for f**ks sake stop taking the piss!
Methinks Saxon's management need a kick up the hole:mad:

As mentioned on above post we have a concert in swis and one in asia.
Can not believe that the whole concert at the astoria in london on the Lionheart tour is not going to be on the dvd, yeah theres a couple of songs on the dvd, well a two song medly. The show at the astoris was awesome and the full show should be on the dvd, great set and biff accepting loads of banners of the fans. But instead we get swiss and asia.

So why did the cam crew film all the astoria show just for one medly ?

the camera filmed the entire lionheart tour, so theyd want to include lots of concerts instead of scrap all concerts but one.
In the EHL3's sleve it says they came up with the idea of filming, recording and realeasing a tour instead of a concert before lionheart came out.

Sammi951 said:
I'm not surprised in the least - it's par for the course that Saxon let their true fans down these days. :Shedevil:
Its probably been delayed to coincide with the tv doc,i'll wager.

i just wanted to order the dvd. i went to amazon - "delivery in 2-3 days" - well, let me see i thought - i logged in - made my job and before i did the last klick it said: "estimated date of dispatch: 28th of december". :zombie:

what´s that all about ?

the biggest joke this year :lol:

Sorry Saxonator, can't remember anymore, but it was some quite big Net store. 19.3.2007 it said. But it seems like nobody really knows when it will be released.