eBaying of the hounds

Dan, you're getting slick with those thread titles!

You are making me want to go broke, I don't think I can bid on stuff this time :(

Wow, testpressings.
Somehow ebay is not the same anymore. There are so many shops on one hand which sell just new stuff for a fxed price, and on the other hand if you want to sell some stuff private the buyers don't want to pay more than one buck :/
Sorry about whining

Am I seeing this right for the Crimson test pressing? I see in one place it saying "Sorry the shipping price to North and South America, Kanada is 13,00 €." and in another "Shipping and Handling EUR 23.00 to United States." So which is it?

Hell, I just want a signed Crimson, test LP or not.

what's the difference between the test lp and the finalized version of those records? do they have their flaws being test or something...

but those look hella sweet either way. im really broke but this doesn't look like something I want to pass up... hmm....

what's the difference between the test lp and the finalized version of those records? do they have their flaws being test or something...

but those look hella sweet either way. im really broke but this doesn't look like something I want to pass up... hmm....

A test pressing is exactly what it sounds like. It's a pressing for artist approval before the entire run is produced with a mistake in audio. It's usually a plain white label. There's no audio difference, but it's the FIRST copies of the vinyl ever produced.

this stuff is åsome...testpressings are more rare than any limited edition vinyl ...if I had a credit card and some money I'd totally go for the crimsons.

the question is why on earth dan sells them?