Ecstatic Youth

hey hey hey cool shit

i'll be going to blind guardian 99%, maybe cryptopsy and not arch enemy sadly.
amon amarth in january for sure though, thats gonna kill all

ya ya ya, Ti cats fucking blew it hard!
you know why! becuase Danny McMannus is a stupid shit! he doesn't look for passes. he sees who he wants to pass too before the snap, keeps string, and throws regardless of how covered his reciever is and how open everyone else is! once they put in Gonzalez they got on the score board! well i could go on for days, so i won't

so youve heard of it then Karmic?

I was under the impression that it was a canadian sport. I may look into it later.....at google.

i've seen it once or twice. its mostly played in northern countrys, i think. not many people even know it exists :p

strange, i thought it was a swedish sport to begin with. but what would i know. i have no idea who came up with such a weird idea for a sport like that.
(burn)

it is a weird looking sport. I hate sports in general, but i would like to know some about this one. Very much SKILL related i would say. Looked VERY fuckin hard. COol the way the slide down the ice with the stone, and gently removed their hand from it, and the dudes sweeping in front of it to guid it hahahha. Very cool looking stuff.

damn, sundays in autumn kick ass, especially with nfl sunday ticket, where you get every single game! it rocks.

my favorite team is the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, who are sitting at 4-4 right now after beating oakland. i'd say they have a pretty good chance at making the playoffs, but it will be tough. the afc is stacked with "on-the-bubble" teams this year. the afc west is by far the best division in football. the chiefs play at SF today, it will be a shootout, pretty high-scoring affair, i suspect. priest holmes has to do it every week to give them a chance with their SHITTY defense. oh well, it will be a good game. trent green will HAVE to open up the passing game to his WRs or the sf defense will just key on holmes and gonzalez the whole time.

anyway, i just felt like talking football. it's sunday! hell yes!

what are some favorite teams round these parts?

I like the Dolphins but they are on a losing streak right now because Fiedler got injured and they don't have a back up quaterback that will step up and be a leader. Fiedler better hurry up and get that thumb better.