What other forums do you visit?

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
So, what are some of the other forums/message boards you visit? And do you always use the same name?

I suppose i'll answer my own question now. I go here mostly. I also check out the Opeth forum, the Testament forum, and the Arch Enemy forum. I used to go to the Soilwork board and I still do occasionally.
I signed up for the Ozzfest forum and posted there once. I only really went for a good laugh. The shit that thee retards say blows my mind. There was a thread about top 3 drummers. Most of their answers consisted of Joey from Shitsnot, Lars from Metallica, and John Bonam(sp?) from Led Zeppelin. Now John Bonam is/was good, but not the best. And people were also saying shit like the guy from Korn and Soulfly. Sad.......

And i always use Ecstatic Youth as my name.

I post at a lot of the UM boards (Alas, Anthrax, Lefay, Nevermore, Opeth, Spastic Ink/Watchtower, Steve Digiorgio, Testament, The End Records, and others occasionally) and the Aghora board. That's about it. I occassionally post on computer hardware boards, but not very frequently. I always go by jimbobhickville or jimbob if they won't accept names that long. I also use Jimbob Hickville for my alias when I play games online, so if you ever see me in CS, say hi.

Hmm i'm usually on Stratovarius, Dream Theater, Sonata Arctica, Edguy forums..
As u can see, i love melodic metal lol.. hmm :)
Ah, i'm usually on Anathema forum too..
My nick is usually Annie/Anna-Lee/Annie-Lee ...
C ya around!

Annie

Drums: The kick drum gets a bit too 'clicky' for Lar's style of drumming, but other than that, it's awesome... Blow all the 'critics' that say it's bad production, coz it's not. It's just a bad mix...

His drumwork was actually pretty darn good on AJFA, aside from the clean start to 'one', he ruins the song with that drumming, absolutely smacking the shit out of the snare, he should have done a few quiet rolls, or even used brushes...!

But...!! Best guitarsound i have ever heard actually... The old 'Justice' system of Marshall's with a mesa-boogie head i think. sounds great.

...I saw this add a while ago for some guy who apperently recorded him playing bass into the album... had this huge sign up in his store: And justice for all: $19, NOW WITH BASS!! ha ha. I steered clear, it was bound to be dodgy...

:lol:

I visit about every forum in Ultimate Metal (some more often and some rarely). And also Blind Guardian(I'm a regular one there), Suomi Finland Perkele(finnish metal magazine) and Stratovarius forums quite often.

Appart from the Nevermore forum I visit here in ultimatemetal the chat and the hate forum. Then the Blind Guardian forum, but there mostly the Tolkien discussion.

Always with the name enitharmon

I visit a lot of other forums on this board (Katatonia, COB, Opeth, Testament, In Flanes), but usually just lurk. Aside from UM, I visit around 2 boards, my board (in sig) and the PW Arena.

Onto the other subject discussed in this thread, I agree with Trapped and PG about the AJFA production, I've never seen (well heard) what people dislike about it. I believe it's production was actually better than their previous albums, especially the guitar sound.

Oh, and Joey Jordison from Slipknot is a pretty good drummer, but as you said, not the best.

Angel

None.

I'm only ever on the Opeth forums and............

.....Well I guess that disproves that theory :bah: I only came here to see Wolff and ledmag face off......

only this one and a mailing list for metallers from greece..i used to be on www.talkbass.com with this nick,but when i realized i was spending more time talking about bass than playing it i stopped.i was also on the petrucci forum for a while but the moderators are jerks and most of the new members are petrucci-wannabe cocksuckers.i was there with the nick kissmybass