Eddie Trunk - words of wisdom on the Anthrax situation.

Yes, because you all live in a little commune outside Chicago and slurp from the same bowl of fail. K. I know the dude has connections, but he puts a little too much faith in one particular person.

Dude? 1 Person? You have no clue who all I know dude. Charlie is not the only person I know in the band.

My connections are usually more reliable than the band members because mine are acting on band-related issues behind the scenes(scheduling, promotion, travel, etc.). Their information is purely factual, although plans do change. Perhaps if we worked together, we might better help our fellow NotHeads as well as the band.

If it comes to opinions of band members, how can anybody be more reliable than the bandmembers themselves?

Due to the nature of the beast, they have a tendency to "spin" the facts, which is why they look silly when obvious discrepancies appear between their words and actions. Publicity is the hardest part of being a popular musician.

Management has a tendency to "spin" the facts, in order to make the band look good ;)

6er, I think - if you DO have a connection with the band - it's in PR. That's the only reason I can think of for you calling us all "NotHeads". Is it some kind of new catchphrase the band want to spread about to make the fans feel part of the Anthrax community? Did they think Slipknot's "maggots" was a cool idea to rip off?

Or are you just being really irritating again?

Most Anthrax fans are over 14, so we're not likely to go around saying "Yeah man, I'm a big Not Head." Maybe "Yeah man, I'm a big dick head".

I have to agree with the fact like it didn't seem that they were making much money with Bush as they were with Joey during the reunion, simply because when they came near me twice during the reunion, tickets were either sold out or damn close, and one of my friends who saw them recently said the venue seemed pretty slow during the 2 times he went to see them with Nelson (no surprise there though) and once fairly recently with Bush.

I don't even think it matters though, as a result of Joey stepping back in this board alone has had some movement recently, even if it is a bunch of winey ass babies wanting to grow the bush back (from the looks of it). Taking desperate steps like "I'm leaving the board so I can put a shotgun in my mouth" is a pretty pathetic way to "stick it to" Charlie and Scott right?
I've been a member for awhile, just never bothered to post anything because I had no reason to.
Was there ever a Bush haters fan bashing club like there is a Reunion haters fan bashing club? I never saw one if so, either way IMO that would be equally pathetic.
If Joey is going to push Anthrax forward, or "Backward" even as some of you say, at least it's going somewhere. They were at a complete halt with Nelson it seemed like.
Maybe the reunion bashers can bitch enough if things don't work out with Joey and make Bush join again, a few hurtful words to Charlie and Scott will always help that out right? haha.

Dude? 1 Person? You have no clue who all I know dude. Charlie is not the only person I know in the band.

You were on here talking all this shit 7 months ago (when Bush Re-Joined Anthrax for those gigs) stating "Facts" about what was going on with the band - and in the end all your "Facts" were bullshit. You don't know anymore than the rest of us..

AND

You know NOBODY in Anrhrax - you might have met them once at a meet and greet, but thats it.