Edge Of Sanity re-releases?!

Apr 26, 2003
On both CD Universe and Amazon, it's saying that pretty much all EoS titles are being re-released on October 12th, on CD. Are these actually remastered, and what not, or just simple re-pressings? Or is it all a lot of hooey? I don't need any of the titles any way, other than Nothing But Death Remains (sold my copy years ago...wish I hadn't), but it WOULD be kinda cool to hear a lot of the discs with remastering. But, I haven't heard a word about them otherwise.

Dan?

i have read a press stament a while ago, mentioning that Plastic Head Distribution from the UK and BM signed a (worldwide it was I think) distribution deal for the entire BM (back) catalogue. Maybe that's the case here....Cant find that statement anymore on the internet btw....

Yeah, I looked it up again on CD Universe last night, actually, and it said that Plastic Head was the label releasing the albums. That would be great, if they would re-release the entire Black Mark back catalog! A lot of great releases came out on the label, back in the day, but many are next to impossible to find. Let's hope this proves true!

These have been re-released. I've seen them in local Newbury Comics stores. Unfortunately the fucking price is $19.99...and there are NO EXTRAS! Absurd. Beyond that, the printing looks like shit on some of them. It's not crisp and vibrant, but sort of dull and blurry, like a bootleg. Lame.

I do not have a problem with the way EoS cds sound regardless flaws, they sound fine for when they came out. Nothing But Death Remains on the other hand need to be remixed/remastered. Maze of Existence has lower volume which is the best song on the album and there's volume drops on various song, how the fuck does this not get noticed before being released.

All of them besides Crimson II obviously need the treatment sort of like what they are doing with death.