Edge Of Sanity T-shirts!!!

Alright, well, I bought the shirt from that site. Ran me up to 39 bucks american. Sure is a lot for a t shirt, but you gotta do what you gotta do to support your favorite artist, even if they are dead. I will wear it proudly. Pics coming soon.

I hope they ship to the US also and it won't be too expensive.

Hah, thanks for referring me. DIdn't have much trouble following the german site and going through with my order. Unfortunately it WAS very expensive to ship to america. A 15 euro shirt, plus 10 euro shipping, plus 5 euro tax, plus 1 euro fee for paypal...equals a 40 dollar t shirt. High life, right here.

God fucking dammit. Why do they never these shirts in small!!:zombie:

If anyone ordered the medium can you tell me the chest size please:kickass:

Hah, thanks for referring me. DIdn't have much trouble following the german site and going through with my order. Unfortunately it WAS very expensive to ship to america. A 15 euro shirt, plus 10 euro shipping, plus 5 euro tax, plus 1 euro fee for paypal...equals a 40 dollar t shirt. High life, right here.

I got mine from an eBay store and paid about the same. Honestly, its one of the cheaper EoS shirts I've bought, lol. Well worth the money, though.

I got mine from an eBay store and paid about the same. Honestly, its one of the cheaper EoS shirts I've bought, lol. Well worth the money, though.

It's the most expensive shirt I've gotten. The second most expensive is my Crimson shirt which I payed about 25 dollars for. Then there's my Nightingale shirt, which was probably 15-20...can't remember which. Dan...why do your shirts cost so much?:lol:

Hey guys, got my size M today and I have to say it's pretty sweet! :kickass:

Size is pretty good actually, pretty much what a medium should be IMO. Can't measure it right now cause i don't have a tape measure around but I can say that it's pretty regular size for an M. The brand is Fruit of the Loom and the name of the specific model is "Super Premium". I'm sure you can find measurements for it on Fruit of the Loom's website.

Also, a pic (sorry about the grumpy face, i got pissed with the camera cause it was retarded):

Foto0401.jpg

Hope it helps!

/Nef

I'm pissed about this. Once again shirt manufacturers have forgotten about people of a smaller build which means that I can't buy this shirt without looking like a retard.

Dan! force them to do a run of this shirt in small. Please!!!!