Edge Of Sanity T-shirts!!!

There would be awesome if you could find a swedish store that sells these, the M size is out of stock on black legion :eek:

^not sure what hes getting at

but in general sizes are made slightly bigger in north america compared to europe. ive read this and experianced it too haha. i usually buy a medium in NA and it fits perfect, but i always get a large if its from EU, because ive bought mediums that are just too small

Hi!
This is Michael from Black Legion Shop. Great to hear that you are happy with the shirts and the service. I just wanted to let you know, that all sizes from M to XXL are now available again. Sorry, there are still no shirts in size S! I really don't know the actual reason for that. Perhaps the backprint is simply too big for S-sized shirts?

There are more good news: The "Dead But Dreaming"-design will also be released as hooded sweatshirt with zipper in the next few days! Sizes are also M to XXL. You can take a look at it here: EoS HSW w/ ZIP @ Black Legion Shop

Best regards,
Michael

Hi!
This is Michael from Black Legion Shop. Great to hear that you are happy with the shirts and the service. I just wanted to let you know, that all sizes from M to XXL are now available again. Sorry, there are still no shirts in size S! I really don't know the actual reason for that. Perhaps the backprint is simply too big for S-sized shirts?

There are more good news: The "Dead But Dreaming"-design will also be released as hooded sweatshirt with zipper in the next few days! Sizes are also M to XXL. You can take a look at it here: EoS HSW w/ ZIP @ Black Legion Shop

Best regards,
Michael

Is there no way to find out from the manufacturer if they can do a run of S?

Hoodie looks awesome btw:headbang:

Can't believe I bought an XL.

oh well, It's a bit baggy and long, but isn't as bad as it could of been, a medium would of been too small for me. Surprisingly enough it's a comfortable fit, and I had clothes that stick to me anyway (ever since I was a child I hate clothes touching my neck and wrist, so a bigger shirt works well)

Being 6'3 and skinny sucks for finding fits, I'll get some pictures up so people can judge on the XL size.

and I'm now lusting over that hoody, so I'll see what the sizes are like when I order one.

But for the people wanting a S of this t shirt, it's not really necessary, I can't imagine the medium being too large for anyone.

I am very envied for my original Unorthodox shirt:

22247_246632222216_549967216_3753071_6198045_n.jpg

I run a label in the USA and I would love to do EOS shirts, many designs!!!

Now that is one amazing shirt! I'd love to see a re-issue of this! Hell, I'd love to get an Edge of Sanity shirt period--they're impossible to find. I keep checking back with Black Mark Productions, but they're always sold out of the last EOS shirt they printed ("Crimson I"). Dang...