100_1700.jpg

100_1691.jpg

100_1685.jpg

100_1681.jpg

100_1735.jpg

100_1730.jpg

100_1737.jpg

100_1749.jpg

I had an absolutely fabulous time at this show! Edguy had me jumping and screaming like a 12yr old!! I luv luv luved them live! so fun and full of energy. I only had one of their cd's prior to this show so I can only say they played King of fools and lavatory love machine...They played many many more but I don't know the names. Hammerfall were great and I'm not too familiar with their stuff either but just about every song has the word Hammer in the title. :p I think they hijacked the KISS tour bus as they stage costumes took me back to my first Kiss show! :tickled:

This is a Great tour! Myself I went to see Into Eternity and Edguy ... Hammerfall doesnt do much for me ... but Edguy is certainly one of the funnest bands I have ever seen! I'm glad ya had fun at the Show Kitty!

Nice pants, did Tobias ask DLR for fashion help? Adn I thought Magnus outfit was silly when I saw them live here...

the tour bus lost Tobias (singer) luggage....I thought he looked ultra California Kool and his stage presence reminded me of a young Sammy Hagar *insert droolie picture*

Fangface said:
Magnus always wears the best Metal clothes ever for sure :D

magnuslive.jpg

Gee that's decent. You'd have to see what he wear here, it looks like a walking mirror ball (those haging in discos), I was ashamed as a metalhead to see the guy :lol:

What's wrong with some denim and leather? Spandex, trunks, sports shirts, robes, and all sorted silly regalia is just not for my taste.