Edguy- HellFire Club Comments...

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I know a lot of you are eager to pick up Edguys latest disc "Hellfire Club" due March 15th, but for those such as myself who are privy to a promo copy, what are your thoughts? I think it's quite awesome. Great power metal with some silly, catchy tunes thrown in for good measure. Can't wait for the Japanese release with 3 Bonust Tracks "Children Of Steel" (Re-recorded from pre- Savage Poetry demo tapes), "Mysteria" (Remix), and one other exclusive I cannot recall the name of. I think this album is great. How about the rest of you?

For those in the USA, where are you getting promos for "Hellfire Club"?? Nuclear Blast USA haven't distributed them yet, so are you getting 'actual press promos' in from Europe, or are you downloading the songs from the web? Just curious. :)

Daybreaker said:
whats the third bonus track (to anyone) I know the first pressing of the Euro version has the Children of Steel re-record and the duet with Mille from Kreator on Mysteria.

BTW yes this album rules, read our review of it at www.metalreviews.com and read what Tobi has to say about it in "Tobis Corner" at www.edguy.nu

Hoohah!

Ben
The 3rd bonus is on the Japanese release only and it is...

HEAVENWORD (DEMO VERSION)

How do I know? I own the Japanese version. :)

OK that makes sense then. I interviewed Edguy today, and they were concerned that the US press specifically hadn't received promo packs yet....