Edguy,Rob Rock to play Orlando,Florida on November 20th!!!

Jayne

New Metal Member
Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
I am sooo excited finding out that Edguy and Rob Rock are playing in Orlando,Florida on November 20th!I could'nt attend Progpower this year and i was really down,BUT now the sun is a shining again!!!I have the chance to see some of my favorites!!! What a bonus,Richard Christy from "Iced Earth".They are playing at a great venue,The Social,downtown Orlando.Has anyone heard the "Rage of Creation" CD that Rob Rock put out? It is one of the best metal CD"s I have ever heard.Is anyone going to the show?I just saw that they are filming a DVD that night,how cool is that! Maybe we can all hook up who ever comes in from out of town.

Hey man,

I'll be heading to Atlanta today but should be back in time to check you guys out...

I've talked to your vocalist Kevin in Adobe Gillas the other day..

He knows me as the brazilian guy who loves to sing The Trooper.

later
brian
:cool:

I am sure most everyone has already headed to PP111,those that missed the oppurtunity like me,can not wait till Nov.20th to see Edguy,Rob Rock,Ezra Stone and The Rick Renstrom Project!!!Perform in Orlando,florida.( www.orlandosocial.com ) (Powerofmetal1.com ) at The Social.I hope to see alot of Metal fans like myself. Metal Kicks Butt!!!

Hey Jayne... Rob Rock will be filming a DVD or the whole concert will be filmed??
I cannot go to the Power Of Metal I and could not go to ProgPower III neither!!

Hey metalman.. Eh brasileiro?? Se for.. nunca conheci um metaleiro brasileiro aki na Florida.. vc eh de Orlando?? Eu sou de West Palm Beach (Sul da Florida)!!
Prazer!

What a show!

Everyone there was great, the bands, the fans, and eveyone in between.

We gave out 40 three song CDs last night after our show, I hope if any of you were there that you enjoy them!

It was such a pleasure (and refreshing) to play with true musicians with zero ego.

Special shout-out to Dirk Sauer (my fellow flying V buddy), Rob Rock (for letting me introduce him and The Rage of Creation - TWICE!!!!! ;) ), Richard Christy (Great guy and fantastic drummer - and for all of the kind words!), and Thomas Youngblood (for coming to the show!)

And of course Susan of Rockstar Productions for putting this all together and taking a chance on an unsigned band - which we WILL be rectifying soon!

Until next time............................