Edguy roll call

Oh my God. You rule so much. Guybrush fucking Threepwood. Can I natter about Monkey Island with you please?

Sure can! I'll also be selling these fine leather jackets :wink:

I'm so excited about Saturday :D :D :D :D DRINKS AT THE BAR LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YES?!

Hey, guessing you're the same cavegirl/Han was at the old DF forums lol if I remember correctly it ended up with just us in their chatroom at 4 in the morning watching Quizmania haha (though I'm probably remembering it all wrong, terrrible memory) you buying the drinks? :p

Nice to see you too Steve :)
I enjoyed the evening, just wish there had been a little more diversity with the setlist, but hey, they are touring the new album, so I shouldn't really complain..

It was good indeed! Wetherspoons 99p bottles of san miguel have caused my memory of the whole thing to be a little hazy though! :lol:

Great to catch up with all sorts of people I don't see too often, and of course always nice to have a chat with you Steve.

It was good indeed! Wetherspoons 99p bottles of san miguel have caused my memory of the whole thing to be a little hazy though! :lol:

Great to catch up with all sorts of people I don't see too often, and of course always nice to have a chat with you Steve.
You and me both. Thanks to everyone who put up with me :lol:

Hey, guessing you're the same cavegirl/Han was at the old DF forums lol if I remember correctly it ended up with just us in their chatroom at 4 in the morning watching Quizmania haha (though I'm probably remembering it all wrong, terrrible memory) you buying the drinks? :p

Yeah *sigh* I remember my 4am Quiz Call days! You know they used to say their emails on air and get people to email them in random shit? Well I emailed Greggles (the old grey haired man) on a drunken dare with my picture and this over the top offensive bondage sex message that me and my flatmate spent an hour writing and he emailed back asking me to meet him at a hotel in Ealing on his way to the studio! Dirty old man. :lol: Do you remember the Dragonfags IRC Slash-fic chats as well? God. I miss that forum and what depraved things it had me doing at 4am. :)