Editing, Mixing, Mastering etc. - The Dungeon has opened its doors

MrBongo

idiot at work
Aug 22, 2011
Ruhrpott Germany
Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen :headbang:

starting in January I´ll be working full-time in my studio. Not "bedroom" or "advanced" level anymore, but full-on pro.
This means any jobs from tedious editing to entire recordings can finally be done on short notice!

German website: http://www.luthers-dungeon.de/
(english translation coming, as soon as I figured out how to do it properly)

No "quick mixes", I´ll be doing my best for every project!
Bands deserve better than what they´re paying lots of hard earned money for in some studios.
That´s why I made it my job ;)

Things I do:

- Editing
for single tracks and band recordings.
Includes my very own gating / separation method, which sounds a lot more natural than the standard approach,
sample reinforcement, time correction and more

- Mixing.
Whether it´s just mixing your solo stuff into a backing track, or an entire epic 80-track masterpiece

- Mastering
and Pre-Mastering to your liking, gentle or squashed

- Re-Amping
... on "the real deal":
Amps: Framus Dragon, Mesa Roadster, Peavey 6505+, SansAmp PSA, Hartke HA3500, Fender Champ cl
Cabs: Mesa Oversized, Orange PPC open back, Engl Pro, FMC 6x10, Gallien-Krueger 1x15, Palmer 2x12 with Eminence AlNiCo / Wizard
Mics: AKG D3500, Heil Sound PR20, Shure Beta 58, Sennheiser E602 / 604 / 901 ... and my secret weapons ;)
... or on software:
Recabinet 4, Amplitube 4, Guitar Rig 5 (in case anyone would ever want that)

- Recording
If you´re living nearby and want to record your new songs, let´s do this as well!
Includes drum recordings and more :)

Basic rates: 15,- $ / € per hour. Means mixing starts at 60,- for one song, multiple songs get a discount!
Just hit me up via PM with details and your idea of the finished work, including an e-mail address I can contact you with.
Everything´s negotiable :thumbsup:

cheers (_)o

Last edited:
Hi dudes and dudettes,
there´s a music video for the first project that´s been produced entirely in the Dungeon :headbang:
Feel free to have a listen, like and share!

100% real drums and real amps!
Deliberately going for a unique sound, and it´s awesome :)