EG Tour in Europe or where can your fans experience you guys live???

Danny7468 said:
you know I am starting to wonder, what about the other dates like the one in Aschaffenburg, there are no other tickets on sale except Düsseldorf.....

Hi Gaunerin and Dark soul 6, glad to see other people from Germany who like Evergrey, .."die sind der Hammer oder..." :D

There are tickets for the gig in Aschaffenburg at Kartenhaus.de
...und Evergrey sind die BESTEN :headbang:

Okay, maybe I won't be going to France... bills are ugly. money would be much better spent taking a chunk out of that.

In the news-section it is mentioned, that the James Labrie tour in Europe will be followed by a two week headline tour of Europe.

A Headline-Tour :hotjump: Can't wait to see the dates.

DarkSoul6 said:
In the news-section it is mentioned, that the James Labrie tour in Europe will be followed by a two week headline tour of Europe.

A Headline-Tour :hotjump: Can't wait to see the dates.

that's excellent news indeed!

Danny7468 said:
...yeaaaahhhhh the dates are confirmed and on the website....
darksoul6 are you going to Aschaffenburg? I am gonna get my tickets right now... yeah yeah yeah....jump

No, I won't go to Aschaffenburg, it's too far away. If I go to one of the James Labrie gigs, then in Düsseldorf. But now, that there is a Headlining tour announced, I prefer to go to one of this gigs. So I wait for the dates of the headlining tour. Wow, I'm really looking forward to see the guys live on stage again.

DarkSoul6 said:
But now, that there is a Headlining tour announced, I prefer to go to one of this gigs. So I wait for the dates of the headlining tour. Wow, I'm really looking forward to see the guys live on stage again.

Hehe, I was already thinking about what I shall do if they are "only" the supporting act, but now this problem is solved... Looking forward to the headliner tour dates!!

Yeah, announce the dates soon!! I hope that "Munich" is on their list... :) Do you really think they`ll chose Mercenary for the second time? I personally hope so but I`m not sure.

Maethoriel said:
Yeah, announce the dates soon!! I hope that "Munich" is on their list... :) Do you really think they`ll chose Mercenary for the second time? I personally hope so but I`m not sure.

No, I don't really think that Mercenary would be the support again :cry: but, who knows, they've played already several times together. Perfect Team :D

But, the most important thing is to see Evergrey headlining...yeah.

Does anyone know how long will Evergrey's set last?
I see they're playing in Treviso on April 19th and it's not too far away from where I live. If it's really short, I'd pass on the show, I'm not interested in solo LaBrie at all... I'd settle for an hour.

why can't the come to the united states. it's not my fault that i don't have a job and i just sit there all day long. If i had money i would go to germany to see them. Evergrey should play a gig in las vega this summer. jees im a freakin loser man.