Mexico City Fans

DGIRL

Addicted
Jun 12, 2004
Arizona - USA
To all Mexico City EG fans.... Any chance you know where or how I can purchase tickets for this show? I have had no luck so far :erk: Any information will help.

Thanks in advance :headbang:

I'm kidding, I do not know anything about the Mexico show. Would love to get to know you better though!! A girl that likes Evergrey has to be smoking hot and into some awesome good times.

LOL tee hee, sorry I had to comment, D, Im in the same boat, I have looked at tickets.com ticketmaster and even the Inside Out site. I tried to email the webmaster to the site about what distributor they use. I might go to one of the Mex shows. Ill post andy info I "MIGHT" get. Good luck.

Tickets are still not on sale at the moment. I also don't know if the promoter will be Dilemma. They handle the venue, called circo volador. Here are some sites that might help at some point:

this is the official mexican ticketmaster site: www.ticketmaster.com.mx/conciertos

The announced venue:
http://www.circovolador.org

I will update here at the boards with important info. I will be attending. Hope to meet the guys again, as I already did in Phoenix last year.

As soon as tickets go on sale, I'll get mine.

EDIT: There's one band called BLOOD from Japan, that is announced on the same day as Evergrey. Same place, same day... something's wrong here...

Thanks alot for the info wolfrider1. The boys should be back from Brazil around the 5th maybe they'll have some info as well.

Laterz....

Some new info.

It was confirmed by the venue of the place that Evergrey will be playing Mexico city on November 4th.

The tickets will cost 300 pesos (aprox 27 american dollars).

DGIRL, if you need any more information, PM me in case you decide to come to Mexico city, I'd be happy to help you out.

What about the Guadalajara show wolfrider1?, do you think the actual date (Nov 6) will still be correct?, we are dying to see Evergrey!.

wolfrider1 said:
Some new info.

It was confirmed by the venue of the place that Evergrey will be playing Mexico city on November 4th.

The tickets will cost 300 pesos (aprox 27 american dollars).

DGIRL, if you need any more information, PM me in case you decide to come to Mexico city, I'd be happy to help you out.

Thanks so much m8... I'll be messaging you soon!

wolfrider1 said:
@DGIRL:

I don't think there's an international option for buying tickets outside Mexico. They can't send your tickets to your place, and you can't print them.

OH THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!:yell:

I don't think it will be a sold out show, so you can arrive the day of the show to the box office and buy tickets without a problem.

wolfrider1 said:
I don't think it will be a sold out show, so you can arrive the day of the show to the box office and buy tickets without a problem.

And then if it's sold out, I'm screwed!! :cry:

Oh the Agony!! hehe

I'll figure something out!