Evergrey..Live in Atlanta: March 12th, 2009

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Evergrey will be performing an intimate warm-up show in Marietta, GA on March 12th en route to Mexico City for a festival appearance. This will be a true "Night with Evergrey" as the band will remain at the club after the show to party with the fans the rest of the night. Tickets will be limited and will go on sale next week (exact date TBA).

Please join Hoyt (Pathfinder Promotions) & I in welcoming the boys back. This is truly a "thank you" show to the fans here in Atlanta.

evergrey.jpg

This kind of annoys me. As a huge Evergrey fan (Top 10 favorite band of mine for several years), I have been annoyed with them only getting support slots under inferior headliners in the past and have longed to see them headline here in the states. Now they do one show, but it's in Atlanta. I'm guessing it's only Atlanta out of conveniance for their trip which I can respect, but it's just a little odd being that Atlanta isn't much of a Metal area. Granted, ProgPower happens there each year, but the grand majority of people that go to that come from all over the country, which will be very unlikely for just an Evergrey show, regardess of how much people like the band. I'm hoping they do something else here in the US in the future.

Wow, that's really great that you'll be playing in Marietta. I'll bet you'll be playing @ Swayze's, no? I can't think of any other venue around Marietta that would host a metal band. I'll definitely be there no matter!

Wow, that's really great that you'll be playing in Marietta. I'll bet you'll be playing @ Swayze's, no? I can't think of any other venue around Marietta that would host a metal band. I'll definitely be there no matter!

Show is at The Local. They have recently upgraded everything and it makes for a nice, intimate setting. There have been numerous local metal shows there in the past as well as some national tourin acts such as Circle II Circle.

We capped tickets at 250. They are moving nicely and I expect a sell-out.

Thanks to Harvester, I got some tix today....
(thank you, thank you, a million times thank you! :kickass:)

So, does anyone know of any Hotels that are near this place?
I called the venue and none of the employees could offer up anything....
they told me there were some but I'd have to ride around, as they couldn't name them. :headbang:

I'm coming from Charlotte, NC... if it matters.?.

Harvester, would you be willing to update us regarding ticketsales? Even though neither I nor Sailingarge are able to attend to see our countrymen play for you guys, the both of us are hoping for a sold out show.

Eller eller?