EVERGREY ATLANTA POSTPONED!!!

Nosferatu6

Feb 12, 2002
www.evergrey.net
Hos Productions announcement

Evergrey Atlanta Show: Postponed
Due to unforeseen logistical issues, the Evergrey show scheduled for March 12 in Atlanta has been postponed until Friday, May 29th. Both the band and HoS Productions have explored all options in an attempt to salvage the situation. However, it was simply impossible given the constraints of the issues involved that normally are not an issue. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and frustration regarding the show as everyone involved was looking forward to the special show that was planned.

Tickets purchased for the original date will be honored at the later date or refundable via Ticket Alternative.

HoS Productions & Evergrey are asking those fans that had purchased flights for the show to contact Glenn at glenn@progpowerusa.com as details are in place to offer something both unique and financially beneficial to offset the cost of your flights.

Evergrey Announcement

We are so fucking sorry
for not being able to play, but the rules of USA's immigration
prevents us from doing so. Normally this has never been a problem as
the paperwork has always been swift enough, but now, for some reason
we have yet to be approved.
Even more frustrating (if possible) is that we will be there , in Atlanta but not be able to perform, We have all our shit with us and everything as we
are also going to Mexico BUT WE CANT PLAY:
We are so terribly sorry for this, as we are not and have never been a
band that cancels, anything. However this is out of our hands... we
are looking to make this up by returning in May to perform for you guys and
also try to fit some more gigs in there.
(We have lost a major amount of money due to connecting flights to
Mexico that are already bought and payed for and the petitions we
still have to pay even though we arent even approved!)
But at the same time of course understand and appreciate that some our fans loss are hitting them harder.
Once again we are as sorry as we can be, but we are a band of our word
and will return to compensate, in one way or another.
For those of you who are interested we can share the same bench
out in a park somewhere before our flight to Mexico takes off on the
13th...
Drowning our sorrows in imagenary beers...
So send all hate and threats to
IFUCKINGHATEEVERGRREY@Swedishillbillies.com
or tom@evergrey.net

This is a truly shitty thing both for the band and the folks that had already made their arrangements! But i hope the fans will understand that it was not in the hands of the band...
Even though the band lost money on it as well, they still had the great "grey" sense of humor so that angry fans can mail to the given mail adress:lol: I had a great laugh of that one:lol:

I was looking forward to letting Evergrey buy my beers all night since I was traveling from Dallas to celebrate my 40th b-day with them (and all of the other ProgPower people from the Atlanta area and around the country!) Now I'm going to have to buy my own alcohol! Damnit! :lol:

It sucks that U.S. Immigration is screwing up what would have been a great birthday (A Night to Remember) for me, but the same shit happened to Vanden Plas (and almost to Primal Fear) at ProgPowerUSA last year. It takes a lot more planning and red tape to be able to get our favorite bands from Europe over here these days, and while I'm sure its frustrating for the bands coming over I hope this doesn't discourage them from doing so.

I sure hope I can make the rescheduled date in May, but right now it doesn't look promising. I guess I'll just go watch the DVD next Thursday at ridiculous volume and pretend I'm on the front rail instead. :headbang: