EG Tour in Europe or where can your fans experience you guys live???

Whoo!
Damn the gig in Stockholm yesterday was awesome! The band was great and the venue was quite nice, although the lights weren't too good...
Butt hell what a show! Can't wait to see the Tuska gig.

I'll put some pictures online when I get home, maybe tomorrow.

El Diablo said:
FINALLY!
I have my computer up and running and now I have also the picture from the gig online. And the opening band was Enter the Hunt. :)

http://www.vedenpaa.com/eldiablo --> Stellar Images --> Evergrey --> Stockholm05

...Hi El Diablo, it is great that you have your PC running again... nice picks... thanks for sharing them, by the way nice menue on your homepage... it is kind of unique.

Danny ;o)

I'm so Happy... Evergrey are comming to Lisbon, Portugal.. so i'm going to the gig... with my friends also with my band.... so it will be a great night... the next day:S i have an exam of maths at 8 o'clock in the morning... but i will do it with a smile... :p
My cousin plays bass in a band called moonspell .. and i told him that i was going to see evergrey, and he smiled and said : ´´after the gig u are going to move to sweden´´ .

ProgLady said:
I'm so Happy... Evergrey are comming to Lisbon, Portugal.. so i'm going to the gig... with my friends also with my band.... so it will be a great night... the next day:S i have an exam of maths at 8 o'clock in the morning... but i will do it with a smile... :p
My cousin plays bass in a band called moonspell .. and i told him that i was going to see evergrey, and he smiled and said : ´´after the gig u are going to move to sweden´´ .

Smart cousin you have.. Which Moonspell-er is it? They're one of my other favourite bands..

ProgLady said:
:) :hotjump: ya probably it's the same band.. it's the only famous metal band in portugal ( for a short time ) coof coof :p ... :) they did a huge tour this year...:) :headbang:

Lol.. Yeah with Cradle of Filth.. I've seen them numerous times.. Got a lot of pics from them on my website (www.photopit.be) I only know Fernando and Mike, I never spoke to any of the other members...

The show was just great.. though it was such few people to see them.. i was so sad that a great band as theirs had to play to a few people... but the show as great .. i only could take some pic's only at the end co'z the security wouldn't let me in with the cam but at the end i took photos with all of them.. i will never forget the look on tom's face when i ask him if i could take a photo with them and he was so polite and he said , definitly :p and talked for a while with me.. they all were polite!!

Strahd i will tell my cousin :p in the summer they will tour again :p maybe they will go there!! He's a bit mad at me because he always call me and say that i should sing with a few friends of his... but they play ghotic... :( i'm into progressive melodic metal... so i refuse .. but i recently had an envitation from the lead vocals from adagio for a duet with him.. that i should do :p

:p kiss kiss :p Evergrey rock's :p