EG Tour in Europe or where can your fans experience you guys live???

@ Proglady: Nice to hear that you had a great time:)

Well I just survived the Dynamo weekend and I must say that I had a lot of fun with the guys. As always they had a nice party during the festival, but it was cold, so that was a good excuse.

Hi there...did you take any pics of the concert ? I would love to see some :Spin:

ProgLady said:
The show was just great.. though it was such few people to see them.. i was so sad that a great band as theirs had to play to a few people... but the show as great .. i only could take some pic's only at the end co'z the security wouldn't let me in with the cam but at the end i took photos with all of them.. i will never forget the look on tom's face when i ask him if i could take a photo with them and he was so polite and he said , definitly :p and talked for a while with me.. they all were polite!!

Strahd i will tell my cousin :p in the summer they will tour again :p maybe they will go there!! He's a bit mad at me because he always call me and say that i should sing with a few friends of his... but they play ghotic... :( i'm into progressive melodic metal... so i refuse .. but i recently had an envitation from the lead vocals from adagio for a duet with him.. that i should do :p

:p kiss kiss :p Evergrey rock's :p

Carina said:
Hi there...did you take any pics of the concert ? I would love to see some :Spin:

hey carina.. i took some pictures with my phone co'z the security took my camera :erk: :ill:

But I DID TOOK SOME.. the rest of the photos that i have are in my blog http://extremelady.blogspot.com and some of them have more quality.

5.jpg
9.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg