eggs and spaceships

I don't really think Tool's Lateralus was that good, that's why I lost it. I personally have found Aenima to be their best album. Lateralus is a shift away from GOOD hard music to an odd eerie path down the ear canal of maynard and friends. Aenima consists of loads of good riffs and ingenious orchestration whereas Lateralus scopes beyond that but not as better, merely as different or a new unique TooL.

During the spring (vernal) equinox (about March 21), it is said that an egg will stand on its small end. Although some people have reported success, it is not known whether such results were due to the equinox or to the peculiarities of that particular egg.

Cadburys creme eggs are far superior to both mini and kinder eggs, altho they've drifted towards hard core lately which is a shame because I like that soft gooey stuff they used to fill it with

I used to fill my pockets with Cadburys creme eggs when I was in my shoplifting phase. I'm sure they used to be bigger though. Do you remember them other eggs with toffee and that? Or them minty ones?

thats the joy of creme eggs...they're the perfect size for palming, actually we nicked some in mullingar on a school trip when we were kids so don't try it down there..they have'nt forgotten yet :lol:

remember the minty eggs duno bout toffee ones...what i hated about creme eggs was that they were seasonal...maybe the creme hens only laid during spring :confused:

Belgian chocolate!!!!!!!! some eggs of chocolate would do good!
BUT a spaceship from chocolate would even be better!! :loco:

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Lateralus is simply one of the best pieces of music ever, that's a fact, but Aenima was good too!
Don't start flaming me guys, but I think Lateralus is even more genious than Alternative 4 :cry:

:eek: woooww..! lad.. could you please fuckin think a little before posting sth like that..??! for gods sake, i'm having hangover!! :mad: and i'm not sure if my heart's gonna stand up any more shocks like that.. :rolleyes:

:) ehm.. i like spacemen.

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Grumpy little bear.

curse.gif
me??? never getting angry. as patient as job. me. :zzz: