ehhhh

C'mon, No replies? I didn't say it sounded good, I just need some constructive criticism.

This is for a poppy band with some slightly hardcore parts. They recorded drums with us, and then canceled all of their other days. Its hard for me to mix it without guitars or anything.

What exactly do you mean by presence and punch?

In my opinion the drum sounds weak, don´t have enough power, especially the snare. And when you mix her with the other instruments will be worst.

You need to work a lot on compressing better and eq better. Give air to the mix and more power. Also give more boost to volume.

volume is not an issue here. This is just a drum mix, its not mastered. I've tweaked it some more, i'll try to get an update here soon.

YOu have to study compression and eq, there are some great articles. You need to let the snare breath more and work better on the cymbals. Cymbals are very important for the whole mix and the space room is essential.
Eq I feel is weak. It needs from you to point out the character of each drum element. This goes front with eq at the right frequencies.