EIDOLON - Metal band similar to Brainstorm

May 16, 2001
St.ALbans, England
Visit site
Hey guys!! I'm new here. I'm a brainstorm fan, I have Soul Temptation, and it kicks ass.

I wanted to know how many of you know about EIDOLON?? They are my favourite band at the moment, they are Canadian heavy metal and are really good. anyone here heard of them??

www.eidolon-nightmareworld.com is their website. They have 5 albums out. check out the sound clips.
please let me know what you think of them!! I'm trying to find out how many people know about them.
from Sam

I don't think they're very similar to Brainstorm, but..... EIDOLON IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS SINCE YEARS!!!!!!! Since Nightmare World actually. And Shawn's become a good friend of ours shortly after - he's a goofball :D I saw them at BYH once and Wacken once. I hated it that they were looking for a Halford type of singer (and thus ended up with Pat). I mean, Pat did fine, but they need someone to put some emotion in the vocals! Even when the vocallines (who will never change too much since Shawn writes most of it all) are somewhat monotonous (which is their trademark though and sets them apart from all the other thrash/metal bands), you can put emotion in if you get the right singer. So I was very excited to hear Nils is the new singer, can't wait to hear that combination!!