El Drums

MrLee

Jul 31, 2006
Oslo, Norway
Im thinking of buying an el kit, but dont know which one.. The plan is of course to trig DFH.
The mondul should have variabel hi hat, cymbal choke (on minimum one cymbal), compatible with dubble bass pedal and a ride cymbal (or the mondul must have the ability to be upgraded with a ride). The ride must have one trigger for the bell and one for the rest.. And the hole set must cost under 1000$. :)
Am I to demanding or is it a way to achive this? Some suggestions?
Thanks!

Build your own triggers, you'll end up spending $1k even probably. I'll have to find the thread...one sec...

~e.a

Well, I have read that one before. It sure is amazing! But I have very little space and I dont need so many drums and cymbals. On his picture I can see that it is a combined el kit w\Td8 and an acustic set w\triggers, right? I dont need all that, only the el set. three drum pads and 3 cymbals pads, maybe 4 cymbals. So if I cut out all acustic stuff, only use one kick pad w\dobbel pedal, wouldent that be much cheaper and less space demanding?
I really dont understand how his set can cost so little.. Only the pads and the td8 mondul would cost OVER 1000$ alone here in norway.. And things are not THAT much more pricy over here..

But I also read about your girlfriends el set, I was thinking about something like that, only with variabel hi-hat, choke cymbal and a ride and maybe a china. So do you or anybody have a suggestion for that? the cheaper the better..