El Norra Alila remaster

Care to elaborate?

To do it simple, even if it doesn't reflect the reality: Holy Records owns the rights of the recording of Sahara and El Norra Alila, as well as the cover of "Mercy". It means they can do what they want with these recordings.

If a label wants to release El norra alila in Vynil, they have to ask Holy Records.

The fact that Mabool was released on Century Media has nothing to do with it. Orphaned Land has a contract with Century Media on Mabool, a contract with Holy Records on Sahara and El Norra Alila, etc.

You see what I mean?

I suppose so...there hasn't been any announcement about OL leaving century media

@Yannick: funny you should mention the paradise lost cover for mercy(I believe the original mercy song belongs to holy too...from the time when PL were signed in Holy Records), because Mercy appears on the Ararat vinyl.

PL was never on Holy Records- they were signed to Peaceville, then Music for Nations. And I think the PL tribute album was released through Holy Records, so that might have set you on the wrong trail.

@ Androz- cool, you found the promo stuff I left there. How's everything in Israel???

ok you are right Yannick... all this studying must be getting to me ;)

I will never trust my ears again!

i award myself the "stupid-thread-of-the-month"-award!

To do it simple, even if it doesn't reflect the reality: Holy Records owns the rights of the recording of Sahara and El Norra Alila, as well as the cover of "Mercy". It means they can do what they want with these recordings.

If a label wants to release El norra alila in Vynil, they have to ask Holy Records.

The fact that Mabool was released on Century Media has nothing to do with it. Orphaned Land has a contract with Century Media on Mabool, a contract with Holy Records on Sahara and El Norra Alila, etc.

You see what I mean?

yep.

PL was never on Holy Records- they were signed to Peaceville, then Music for Nations. And I think the PL tribute album was released through Holy Records, so that might have set you on the wrong trail.

@ Androz- cool, you found the promo stuff I left there. How's everything in Israel???

yeah that was it...I thought why would holy records make a tribute album to PL if they were never signed at holy records so I assumed they were before peaceville.my bad