Eldritch requests your feedback

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
Straight from their facebook page, Eldritch asks, "WE'LL PLAY THE MOST OF OUR SET WITH THE OLD TRACKS AT PPUSA...... WHAT ABOUT IF WE ASK OUR FRIENDS AND FANS WHICH SONGS YOU'D LIKE TO LISTEN??? WE'LL BE YOUR JUKE BOX!!!"

~Jen

Straight from their facebook page, Eldritch asks, "WE'LL PLAY THE MOST OF OUR SET WITH THE OLD TRACKS AT PPUSA...... WHAT ABOUT IF WE ASK OUR FRIENDS AND FANS WHICH SONGS YOU'D LIKE TO LISTEN??? WE'LL BE YOUR JUKE BOX!!!"

~Jen

Wow, this is going to be amazing as Eldritch is one of my favorite bands and it is all due to their early albums! This truly is going to be an awesome experience. Here is my mandatory playlist:

1. Ghoulish Gift (please play this; I will lose my mind and bring a ghoulish gift for the band!)
2. Lord of an Empty Place (has to be a staple in the set)
3. The Last Embrace
4. At The Restless Sea (This is a must! Awesome song; would kill at PP)
5. Fall From Grace (Intro)
6. No Direction Home
7. Heretic Beholder (second best track on El Nino; awesome guitar work/chorus)
8. Bleed Mask Bleed (My top pick from El Nino; have to hear this!):worship:
9. El Nino (Don't give up, El Nino's coming!!!):kickass:
10. Incurably Ill (Gotta throw one in from the first album and this one kicks all sorts of ass!)- "La mafia says thanks"

Now that's a set. Obviously I'm a fan of the old stuff and am certainly looking forward to the new album as it is a throwback to the past. I am psyched for this set; the older the better!!! Play the old shit:heh:

Wow, this is going to be amazing as Eldritch is one of my favorite bands and it is all due to their early albums! This truly is going to be an awesome experience. Here is my mandatory playlist:

1. Ghoulish Gift (please play this; I will lose my mind and bring a ghoulish gift for the band!)
3. The Last Embrace
6. No Direction Home
10. Incurably Ill (Gotta throw one in from the first album and this one kicks all sorts of ass!)- "La mafia says thanks"

Now that's a set. Obviously I'm a fan of the old stuff and am certainly looking forward to the new album as it is a throwback to the past. I am psyched for this set; the older the better!!! Play the old shit:heh:

Who let the Nu Yawker outta control out?!?!? :lol:

3. The Last Embrace
6. No Direction Home

Remind me to buy you a beer man, prepare for a ghoulish set! :devil:

Speaking of beer:

RUMORS MENTION THAT LEAD SINGER TERENCE HOLLER WILL BE IN NYC THE NEXT 2 WEEKS JUST FOR A LITTLE SPRING BREAK..... ... WOULD BE NICE IF SOMEONE MEETS HIM FOR A BEER......

~Jen

RUMORS MENTION THAT LEAD SINGER TERENCE HOLLER WILL BE IN NYC THE NEXT 2 WEEKS JUST FOR A LITTLE SPRING BREAK..... ... WOULD BE NICE IF SOMEONE MEETS HIM FOR A BEER......

He posted that to the band's FB status last night. Hope some of the NYC peeps can meet up with him. Too bad I didn't live closer or I would meet up with him as well.

Speaking of beer:

~Jen
I'll be in NYC babysitting a friend's cat 4/8 - 4/10 and quite anxious to get out for a beer myself. I'm sure Christina would probably be interested too. What dates will he be in and is FB the contact point?

TERENCE WILL BE IN NEW YORK FROM APRIL 4TH TILL APRIL 13TH...... THE ONLY CONTACT WITH HIM IS THROUGH FACEBOOK.... HE'S GOT SOME INTERVIEWS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS TO DO AS WELL.... BUT OF COURSE, A BEER WITH SOME FRIENDS/FANS IS APPRECIATED!

~Jen