elections 2004

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
:OMG:

i'm sorry to bring up politics in a musicforum..

but this ain't normal anymore.....
the extreme right wing got arround 25 % everywere in belgium, and in the 'big' city's even 35% :yow:

this makes me verry mad.. and i'm sorry to bring it up in here.
but the conservatives are the biggest followed by extreme right... the greens are out again, so not in a single parlement here in belgium are they.. (we also had to vote for the flamish parlement..
we are doomed.. :yell:

:OMG:

i'm talking about the elections for the flamish parlemnt too.. not just the euopean ones...

it's over with a social and progressive belgium....

Fuck fucking Vlaams fucking Blok :mad:
They give Flanders a damn bad name. I'm pro-flanders, but from the moment that you admit to like Flanders and its history, many people automatically make the link with Vlaams Blok and you're being seen as a racist. It's a fucked up country we live in. I'm also for the independance between Flanders and Wallony, which makes it even worse. I'm saying these things to other people as well and now I'm a Vlaams Blokker in their eyes, which I'm absolutely not, they would be the last party I'd ever vote on.
The thing between Wallony and Flanders is, we, the Flemish people, are paying loads of taxes, and that money is going to Wallony FFS, and what do we get for that? Nothing at all.

:yell::cry:

who are all these people????????????
imagine, when you look around you in the supermarket, 1 out of 3 people votes for these bastards. it os just unbelievable !!!
FFF!!!

yeah i understand your point gorik, i would like it more too if it anyhow would be more clear how much money goes to what part in wallonie. on the other hand, i don't mind it that we give money to the french speaking people, because they do benefit from it, i mean like in a good way. but it shouldn't be asked too much to make clear where the money goes to.
anyhow there are enough parties you can vote besides the flamisch block which aint that evil... :rolleyes:

i don't dare to watch the news really. i'll read the newspaper tomorrow and imagine to walk on soft grass picking little flowers till then... hmps :( well no. more wine.

well it has to happen.
look at austria. fdo (extreme right wing, with how is he called again?) joiuned in with the governement. now they just keep 6% from their 23% (or 32?). gets you thinking. why not let them join in as well... fuck and i just came on the net to escape the election bollox

ah well, in a bit a good game of fifa and then sleepie time :)

and there are a lot of people who vote for the 'vlaams blok' because dont give a fuck about voting. but still. there is no need to deny the problem with 'new belgians'. if youre often in a city like ghent or antwerp or brussels or mechelen, then youd better understand i guess.

and for the record i didnt vote for fokken vlaams blok.

57% of people didnt vote today , here in france. Good weather, you know, its a question of priorities ............. :Smug:

Anyway, here left did around 30%, they outfunned again the right, which is always a good news :Spin:

So in belgium you had to vote for 2 different things? belgium parliement and european parliement?

I went to vote only because my grandma told me it's my citizen duty. I didnt even know who to vote for. I guess I suck as a citizen and I'm useless to society :)

i do find it weird though that places where there ain't immigrants at all (reet kontich aartselaar) as well have many voters for the vlaams block.
besides that, during interviews in i.e. de brugse poort i got several inhabitants saying: living between them makes you realize they're just people like anybody else, if not better neighbours than some embittered belgians who don't dare to go on the streets because some blackeyed blackhaired person might look at them.

i don't deny there's a problem, but in cities like mechelen, i got more afraid of those bloody policemen on their high horses near the station and my old school at 16h then of dark eyed haired men who might whistle at me once in a while.

bah.

yeah in belgium we have
the european parliament
the federal parliament (=dutch+french+german)
the flemish community
the french community
the german community
the flemish region
the walloon region
the brussels region

and all of them have their own elections, though the flemish region and community are one body

:D
there's a way to get a lot of jobs in a country

siderea said:
yeah in belgium we have
the european parliament
the federal parliament (=dutch+french+german)
the flemish community
the french community
the german community
the flemish region
the walloon region
the brussels region

and all of them have their own elections, though the flemish region and community are one body

:D
there's a way to get a lot of jobs in a country
Ah alright, so if i get it right, today you had to vote for the european parliament and the federal parliament, right?

Cerulean said:
Haha you just named the 3 funniest towns there :) Intentionally?

nooooo :saint:

and lenore as a flemish person i today voted for the flemish parliament
though i could have voted for the french one too, but that's another story :)

and what's the difference between an ass and an arse?

i do have friends living there, it's them who told me there ain't immigrants living there, but only purple died curly hair bitter grannies with a little dog for their frustrations