Electric Religion - Nevermore Website

Crown

Sanity Assasin
Feb 4, 2002
England
Visit site
Hello, its been too long since i last posted. Well theres not much been going on in the nevermore world. Not what we've been told anyway.

A while back there was a massive thread discussing the production of a new nevermore website to help spread the word. We had loads of ideas and discussions, We had the name Electric Religion as the title of the site, along with a load of images I had come up with for it.

Well I still have the images but there is no site as I lost contact with the chap i was making it with.

Im looking for someone who knows there stuff and will help me get it finished. It was originally going to be made for the release of Enemies of Reality so we still have plenty of time im guessing :)

I hope it takes someones interest as there were quite expectations for it.

This is all that was made before it all came to a holt.

Check it out www.freewebz.com/electricreligion

Cheers

dead_fetus and chick-natas..
think you have to contact them.
they know what to do with it, i guess.

xxx Iris xxx

Yeah, i thought so to, but i havent heard anything from him and when Ive tried to talk to him we've got no where.

I know he had some bad news not so long ago, so I can understand that, but im just looking to bring it to life a bit quicker.

Hows it going anyway Dave? havent heard from you for a while.

Cheers Iris, Ill keep those in mind, I know they post here so ill see if it takes their fancy first before i contact them.

Yeah things here have been hectic. I passed the New Jersey Bar Exam and am now a full fledged attorney in NJ. Work basically sucks, but the paycheck is a bonus ;) I see you have The Haunted's latest as your avatar....I plan on picking that up Tuesday. I am not expecting anythign spectacular, but am certain it will be a solid death metal album as usual.

DavE

Very good to hear about your job.The money is the best thing about it Im sure. Im currently studying law at my collage. Its alright but theres alot to remember, which is the hard part for me. All should be ok though in the end. :)

The Haunted CD is very solid as you say. I personally prefer it to the last. Overall its alot more consistant, which is good because I only really liked a few songs on the made me do it album.

The vocalist has alot more balls on this one. He's alot stronger after having some vocal training I hear. Some people say it has a slayerish vibe to it. Try adding some At the Gates with that and thats more like it. Its definetely worth getting though for something to bang ure head to.

Adam

Bugger, its dissapeared. Must be due to the inactivity it was getting.

Well some help would be appreciated. You might be able to see it again soon.

Hopefully :)

Need to bang your head for about 38 minutes?
No problem, buy this fucking the haunted cd!
Better or not better than the first ones?
anyway, it definately kicks ass and sorry Poison, this is NOT death metal!
we should find another name for this genre anyway since Chuck has gone away.
I will never forget the short hope to have Warrel and Chuck in this Control denied project, this would have been the most exciting thing on earth!