Electricbasement.com reviews SAXON DVD!!

Well its a good review.

Does this mean it really exists ?? :Smug:

That is the question................... and lastly those of us who have pre-ordered it will we ever get a copy or are we just being teased ???

:OMG:

Fingers said:
Well its a good review.

Does this mean it really exists ?? :Smug:

That is the question................... and lastly those of us who have pre-ordered it will we ever get a copy or are we just being teased ???

:OMG:

Yes, it does exist! In fact, we just received the promo copy from the publciity folks this week. I believe the release date now is August 11th or so. Anyway, SAXON fans should be VERY pleased.

Of note: The first band tour bus I was ever on was SAXON's. They let me and my friend on before a club show in Southern California. It was pouring rain outside and my friend was not 18 and it turned out to be an 18 and up show. So we were bummed out, but thought maybe we could get an autograph at least. Well, we hung out in the back, sitting on a cement block with the rain pouring down and no umbrella and before you know it were were invited on the bus and got stuff autographed. Then the guys were shocked to hear it was 18 and up, so they got rightly pissed and snuck my friend in the back for free! This was, gosh, about 5 or 6 years ago.

Awesome!

RD