Electronic Metal

Medion

Dec 7, 2001
Austria
Visit site
Can anybody recommend me some bands that you'd connect with the description "Space/Electronic Metal"?

e.g. TheKovenant, Pain

with heavy guitars but nevertheless cool tekkno-beats?!?

I've been searching for a while but cannot find anything in that way, cause Project Pitchfork or Zeromancer are too much pop music...

Front Line Assembly's Millenium album has some really good electronic metal tracks on it.

Some of Pitchshifter's stuff fits that description, though I'd say the last two albums have been more like electronic punk than metal.

Some people consider Strapping Young Lad as fitting that description, but I'm not sure if I'd totally agree with that. Not very technoy.

Skrew's sort of electronic metal too, but not very techno either. And none of the stuff I've mentioned is very spacey.

...And Oceans maybe. Optimum Wound Profile, Suicide Commando, and Chemlab are a couple of other possibilities.

Plus Matthias Lodmalm from Cemetary has a couple of industrial-type projects: Coma Legion and Spectra.

Just like the NU shit, it is just another shit that some fat ass record company asshole marketeer- seing the uprise of metal - called metal. Metal consists of music. And Tekno Beats are not music.