Techno Metal

Kasz

the one and only...
Jan 9, 2008
At the party...
Hi, Guys. I'm new to this particular site. I just wanted to throw out if anybody on this site knows any band out there that is something in between techno and metal - A band that fuses kickass guitars with heavy bass beats. Thanks...

I closest thing I could find was Mortiis so far. Any ideas?

Dol Ammad
newer ...and Oceans
Sonic Syndicate - Only Inhuman (metalcore/melo-death with electronica-sounding keys...so good)

This album is EXACTLY what you're looking for:

15.jpg

SS is awesome, fuck off! Their first album is commonly understood to be musically much better than Only Inhuman though. But I'm a fan of insubstantial, catchy bands.

Techno Metal - The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives. The protagonist arrives.

Remember the thread where we talked about how different types of metal songs would translate into a different story for each genre? That was techno metal.

SS is awesome, fuck off! Their first album is commonly understood to be musically much better than Only Inhuman though. But I'm a fan of insubstantial, catchy bands.

When I saw them they played one song that wasn't off the new album. It was pretty good. The rest was not even remotely catchy...and just sucked.

Pain is alright