Who said Techno can't be Brutal?

some brutal "techno" djs and producers/bands(actually mix between breakcore, gabber/hardcore, hardstyle)
my ranking
***Rotterdam terror corps
***venitian snares
**lenny dee
*neophyte
*dj angerfist
*omar santana
*hecate "nymphomatriarc" uses samples of her having sex with venitian snare as ambience very interesting work

Hey Sothern trendkill this is a...uh...response to:

I'm desperately in need of some kickass techno for tripping. It' so damn hard though because I have no clue where to look. (look in amsterdam)

ANGERFIST!!!! listen to them and it will tell you all you need to know about how fucking nuts techno can be (also venetian snares and the flashbulb -dj fury, hixxy, ophidian, tieum etc-) it is essentially just metal in its spirit its just completely different if you catch my drift. Angerfist are who finally converted me from the near communism of the "if its not guitars it sucks now fuck off an let me thrash" mindset and after opening up to techno I ended up eventually liking every kind of music from jazz to Bbop to the blues to classical to Nurave/electroindie shit (too many genres to list) and now i just look for any kind of music that evokes and contains REAL passion no matter how its made (which for the record shitty bands like my chemical romance, paramore, panic at the disco etc and also just metal that is just the same old thing that weve heard for years doesnt do). so basically if you want stuff to trip to listen to angerfist, hadouken, kalmah and john coltrane hahahahaha

Hey Sothern trendkill this is a...uh...response to:

I'm desperately in need of some kickass techno for tripping. It' so damn hard though because I have no clue where to look. (look in amsterdam)

ANGERFIST!!!! listen to them and it will tell you all you need to know about how fucking nuts techno can be (also venetian snares and the flashbulb -dj fury, hixxy, ophidian, tieum etc-) it is essentially just metal in its spirit its just completely different if you catch my drift. Angerfist are who finally converted me from the near communism of the "if its not guitars it sucks now fuck off an let me thrash" mindset and after opening up to techno I ended up eventually liking every kind of music from jazz to Bbop to the blues to classical to Nurave/electroindie shit (too many genres to list) and now i just look for any kind of music that evokes and contains REAL passion no matter how its made (which for the record shitty bands like my chemical romance, paramore, panic at the disco etc and also just metal that is just the same old thing that weve heard for years doesnt do). so basically if you want stuff to trip to listen to angerfist, hadouken, kalmah and john coltrane hahahahaha

There's a little quote button at the bottom right corner of every post that lets people know you're replying to them.

Thanks Angerfist seems pretty awesome. :D

P.S. they get 1,000 bonus points for sampling Eminem in the intro to My Critic Fetish. To be honest though I like the ones without any voice samples most.

Fucking sucks though that their album isn't even available on Amazon. I am so pissed about the fact that not a single one of the techno artists I've tried to get into has had readily available CDs. CDs might be a thing of the past to a lot of these techno artists but it's still the only medium I listen to. I might resort to buying a compilation but I'd much rather get something with only one artist on it.

I agree that the ones with no or very little voice samples and dont have a melody or anythin just breakz an crazy effects arent as good as the deep atmospheric ones but its somethin you have to get used to (an the ones with breakz an shit are for partyin to anyway) And yeah iv been trying to get Mutilat3 for ages but all the torrentsd have been corrupt and its only getting sold from like abroad but pissin razorblades is fairly easy to come by. An tbh the whole compilation-not-really-doing-songs-of-their-own-in-a-traditional-sense-and-having-really-long-names-with-all-this-ft.-him-ft.-her-shit is the one thing that really irritates me about techno, however the underground scandanavian darkcore is a lot more "real" than a lot of british, american and spanish happy hardcore and dont do this terribly often and if they do do compilations they are like legendary and its all song made and written by them anyway. If youre really enthusiastic youb should listen to Masters of Hardcore (MOH 17 is the latest i think) and speedcore for life (VOL 4 is the latest i think). If you do get into it properly i think youl find that the vibes are very similar yet also very different to metal (its essentially 'lets be happy and throw illegal raves in the countryside and get really really really wasted but if you dont like it then well eat your soul, regurgitate it into a bowl then tell you its cereal and watch you eat it)

MASTERS OF HARDCORE LABEL

AKIRA
ANGERFIST
ARMAGEDDON PROJECT
ART OF FIGHTERS
BASE ALERT
BASS-D & KING MATTHEW
BIKE
BUZZ FUZZ
BOUNTYHUNTER
CORE PUSHER
D-SPIRIT
DAYMAR
DANO
DELTA 9
DESTROYER
DEFENDOR
DIGITAL BOY
DIVISION-X
DJ-D
Dr. RUDE
DROKZ
DUNDERHEAD
ENDONYX
G-TOWN MADNESS
HEADBANGER
J.D.A.
LEM-X
MAD DOG
MASOCHIST
MINDHACKER
NICO & TETTA
NOIZE SUPPRESSOR
NOIZEFUCKER
OMAR SANTANA
OR-BEAT
OUTBLAST
PLACID K
PREDATOR
RE-STYLE
ROB GEE
RTS-HUMAN RESOURCE LIVE
SCOTT BROWN
THE SERIAL KILLAZ
TOMMYKNOCKER
SHADOWLANDS TERRORISTS
SIMON UNDERGROUND
STALKER
STUNNED GUYS
MC SYCO
VINCE
WAXWEAZLE
WISHMASTER

Yeah, Drumcorps is really good, and Bong-ra is pretty good.

But when I try to steer someone towards really good electronic I usually recommend Venetian Snares albums Rossz Csillag Allat Született and My Downfall (Original Soundtrack). These are IMO the absolute best the genre have to offer.

Another really good one is Aphex Twins album Drukqs

to be honest the whole grindkore/breakcore scene is really big in the underground techno scene atm (contradiction hahaha) venetian snares are not the only band that do all that crazy shit try listening to zutsuu or the flashbulb (chick habit is a good song) but as for the aphex twin, he revolutionised jungle music shit an stufflike that he was the first and the greatest REAL techno artist in a way he is like the elvis of techno

also for the fastest most brutal techno out there just type speedcore into youtube or google or like limewire or something