Electronic/Metalcore - S2.0 + Guitar Rig

The drums sound good. Personally, I like the kick with more punch. Yours is quite boomy. It's quite prominent, probably too loud. I'm not a fan of the guitar tone. It's also boomy and overall fuzzy sounding. You could probably eliminate a lot of low end out of your mix. Also, not a fan of digital down tuning. It never sounds natural. Very tight playing through.

I actually like that drum sound you have there, kick and all. Would you be kind to upload your drum sample/preset?

Edit: Haha, I noticed you are from Poland. Half my family is from there. Too bad I never learned how to speak anything in Polish from my mother.

Hmm, good to hear you have good origins :loco:

Anywho, i don't know about a preset, haven't done much inside superior, just routed everything out to separate channels and started tweaking with it. And the samples are actually all from this forum (the samples thread), the snare is the sneap snare and the kick i can't recall, i think it's machine head.

Anyway, i've reamped the guitar tracks into a framus cobra using my soundcraft mixer in reverse as a reamp box. Funny thing, the phase changes over time, i guess that's what you get for abusing ableton live and trying to make it into a full-on DAW

http://theaesthetic.neostrada.pl/cthulu_2ff.mp3