Elisha Cuthbert & Mila Kunis

moarfp1.jpg

:lol: first time I see this, priceless!!

I rented an indie movie with Mila in it that said it had nudity in it, half way through you see a dudes ass and he asks another dude to pop a boil on his back in a dirty truckstop men's room. Major disappointment...

I wanna take her out on a nice date and get to know her better. Maybe we could split a milkshake or something cute like that :)

Oh I'm not even thinking about that at this point. We haven't even been properly introduced yet! Besides, I think she's dating Macaulay Culkin (for shame, Mila!). I could win her heart though and show her what true happiness really is if the opportunity ever presented itself. I would make her feel more alive than she ever thought possible, and hot monkey sex isn't even part of the equation yet!

^ Wow, That is actually a lot creepier than just saying you want to have hot monkey sex with her for several hours.

No way man. What's creepy about putting together in your head the perfect life with a girl you've never met?! Besides, when she finally meets me and falls victim (as have so many others already) to my irresistible charm and prose, she'll realize how much she really loves me and how much I mean to her and then you'll sound like quite the poor judge of character now, won't you!?

No way man. What's creepy about putting together in your head the perfect life with a girl you've never met?! Besides, when she finally meets me and falls victim (as have so many others already) to my irresistible charm and prose, she'll realize how much she really loves me and how much I mean to her and then you'll sound like quite the poor judge of character now, won't you!?
anybody else hearing the Halloween theme song right now?

And eventually, when you can gain mutual trust, maybe you can unchain her from the old rusted pipe and the two of you can exercise together by running laps around the cellar! It'll be great!

If I lust over someone (cerebrally or physically) I never usually get any further in imagining our lives together than sex and the obligatory checking her fridge before I leave for no other reason but curiosity and simple habit.

And eventually, when you can gain mutual trust, maybe you can unchain her from the old rusted pipe and the two of you can exercise together by running laps around the cellar! It'll be great!

So many of my relationships started just like Black Snake Moan.

...by which I mean an old, black man took me home and chained me up to his radiator.