Ellefson back in Megadeth

wow i hope this sticks around long enough to do the summer tour dates they had to reschedule, seeing them with both daves would be rad! the only thing that could be better is like it's already been said, a full rust in peace era reunion. mmmm.

friedman being a celebrity in Japan with his own tv show, having his own newspaper column, shredding and speaking in japanese with paul gilbert while probably having sex with hot japs and making good money as a studio musician and with his solo music >>>>>>> dave's existence since marty and nick left the band.

I'm not sure if I'd want to see Marty back now since he's obviously engulfed in that J-pop crap. BUT I had the same doubts when Skolnick returned to Testament and he proved me very much wrong.

I like Ellefson, his tone, his playing, his work-mentality. But this is kinda ungrateful to J-Lo who did a very good job in 'deth and was probably more involved than any of his predecessors, including junior.

Still unsure about J Lo because there's supposed to be a White Lion reunion or something like that, so it could be that he left willingly. Doubtful, but it's possible.

they should do a 2 hour gig, just playing Tornado of Souls over and over again

But as neverboarders, aren't we all supposed to be broderick lovers who are content with this lineup because Friedman's not coming back ever?