Ellefson back in Megadeth

It's gotta be. Ellefson took Mustaine to court and it all got rather messy, I believe. I have no doubt Mustaine has a load of cash, but maybe Ellefson needed some and Mustaine wants more.

I'd be happy with Poland even. Friedman was the best guitarist Dave could ever hope to share a stage with but Chris wasn't too shabby. And since Megadeth his playing has been a lot better imo. I'm gonna go listen to Countdown now. but just the solos. Funny how easily one can tell who is soloing at any given moment.

marty's last couple solo albums were actually metal and pretty good, he's not just playing j-pop.

chris poland rules, marty is the best solo guitarists ever in metal, ever, period. chris is a monster technically but does absolutely nothing for me, his playing has zero effect on me.

I still rewind almost every marty solo off the megadeth albums he was on.

marty's last couple solo albums were actually metal and pretty good, he's not just playing j-pop.

chris poland rules, marty is the best solo guitarists ever in metal, ever, period. chris is a monster technically but does absolutely nothing for me, his playing has zero effect on me.

I still rewind almost every marty solo off the megadeth albums he was on.

10-06GuitarOne-PaulGilbert.jpg