Eminem Lyrical Content

Originally posted by ThraxMan
For all of you haters out there, you gotta admit that there was some great lyrical content dissing Britney, Christina, NSYNC, Carson Daily and Fred Durst...HAHAHA

Eminems cool with me, Kill you is a great song! Hey if your a Rap fan ThraxMan, I'll have to let you know when I get some AugDawg MP3's rolling. It wont be long, but I'll let you know if your interested.

Cheerz!

Well he appears to be pretty much "star" to me, but in fact, I like Stan´s lyric (and the message too) His dissing Christina Pussy and Fred Limp Dickit is OK for me, too.

Yea I feel that Eminem's lyric's have some good meaning to them. I also feel that way about the Offspring. Yea their music may simple, but the lyrics to the songs have so much meaning. Everything they write about is exactly how it is. "She's got issues", "Pretty Fly", "Self Esteem", and many more. They are definetly in touch with what is going on in the world, just as Eminem is.

"Stan's" lyrics are very clever indeed but I think he just pisses evertone to help sell his records. No wonder he hangs out with Manson. He's been getting tips on how to piss off the big boys!!