Emos

I have a buddy that is Emo and hes known as Stone... which we of course turned into StonEmo and have made up a whole story about him being an Emo warrior. Hes actually pretty cool for an emo fag tho. :lol: but anyway he calls myself and a buddy Heavy Metal Dicks in retort to us calling him an Emo Fag... and here are some original Stone lyrics set to Iron Man regarding us Heavy Metal Dicks...

Heavy Metal Dicks, Still have troubles getting chicks.
Driving in their car, Things appear more Heavy Metal than they are.
Heavy Metal Dicks, Shave their heads with dull bics.
Always wanting more, because they think they're that hardcore.

:lol:

IconOfSin said:
emosucks9oh.png

got it Lithium ?

BloodyScalpel said:
example: vanha piika means 'come the cock', it's up to you to decide whether it's good or not :lol:
:lol: So basicly I can speak some normal shit with my language to anyone who's Finnish, without them knowing that I was actually speaking some total shit to them with your language?

... how would you say 'Fuck off, stupid slut'? I know some of them.

''Emo kids should all be fed to lions. The only feelings guys should show is anger, rage, and sex. Sex is a feeling now because I said it is. I eat my Emo kids with Cayenne Pepper sauce and garlic. :lol:''

but wtf? they always wear pink & black colors, they wear pants of their little sister, they put make up in their whole face, they cry every minutes.. what the hell..!? last year, in my school, i noticed a wannabe emo girl who was sitting on the ground near the lockers and she cried at every lunch time! so pathetic and funny lol and, unfortunately, this year my school is full of lil wannabe emos/skaters.. damn..this shit of label is fuckin popular actually..ahhh bullshit

Rocksane said:
they wear pants of their little sister
What if they don't have a little sister...? Then they just cry because they don't have any pants to wear?

Suddenly emo stopped being cute. I had my two-day moment.

Rocksane said:
''Emo kids should all be fed to lions. The only feelings guys should show is anger, rage, and sex. Sex is a feeling now because I said it is. I eat my Emo kids with Cayenne Pepper sauce and garlic. :lol:''

but wtf? they always wear pink & black colors, they wear pants of their little sister, they put make up in their whole face, they cry every minutes.. what the hell..!? last year, in my school, i noticed a wannabe emo girl who was sitting on the ground near the lockers and she cried at every lunch time! so pathetic and funny lol and, unfortunately, this year my school is full of lil wannabe emos/skaters.. damn..this shit of label is fuckin popular actually..ahhh bullshit
Yup, it seems over the summer my city's emo population expanded to extream infestation. Thankfully When I got back to school the only class I had was done outside the school and I only had to see the little shits once every 3 weeks.

THe best is when emo kids claim to be metal. Like you call them emo and they tell you "nooo I like metal like Avenged Sevenfold and Atreyu and Trivium!". Then they pull out Pantera because saying "R.I.P Dimebag" became popular, and if you dont say it you are a poser. I hate poser emo fucks.

BloodyScalpel said:
of every 10 words said in finnish, 8 have a sexual meaning in portuguese :lol:
Try to be a little respectful. I myself, is finnish. Nothing wrong at all with a little humor once in a while, but some may find it offensive. I personally don't, just pointing the facts up in the air. :)

XxScandinavianMedalxX said:
Try to be a little respectful. I myself, is finnish. Nothing wrong at all with a little humor once in a while, but some may find it offensive. I personally don't, just pointing the facts up in the air. :)
Me too :D
The facts are - finnish language has some terrible false cognates with portuguese :lol:
for example, 'roska'(i don't know if I spelt it right, I heard that one from some vid) sounds like 'rosca' which means asshole :tickled:
The-Petoniemi said:
:lol: So basicly I can speak some normal shit with my language to anyone who's Finnish, without them knowing that I was actually speaking some total shit to them with your language?

... how would you say 'Fuck off, stupid slut'? I know some of them.
"Vá se foder, puta estúpida" :lol: only one of the ways :D

But in short, answering your question, yes :D just random sexual words, but sometimes they arrange in an interesting way...
Noble Viking said:
I'm gonna make a new thread about this Finnish translating program I've found :) Let's have some fun :)
Great idea herman :loco: