Emos

BloodyScalpel said:
The facts are - finnish language has some terrible false cognates with portuguese :lol:
for example, 'roska'(i don't know if I spelt it right, I heard that one from some vid) sounds like 'rosca' which means asshole :tickled:

"Vá se foder, puta estúpida" :lol: only one of the ways :D

So, I have learnt new stuff now. Either I can tell the sluts to fuck off or call my annoying asshole-friends garbage. Roska as it is. Not too bad... :lol: I'm having fun

BloodyScalpel said:
Me too :D
The facts are - finnish language has some terrible false cognates with portuguese :lol:
for example, 'roska'(i don't know if I spelt it right, I heard that one from some vid) sounds like 'rosca' which means asshole :tickled:

"Vá se foder, puta estúpida" :lol: only one of the ways :D

But in short, answering your question, yes :D just random sexual words, but sometimes they arrange in an interesting way...

Great idea herman :loco:
:lol:

The-Petoniemi said:
So, I have learnt new stuff now. Either I can tell the sluts to fuck off or call my annoying asshole-friends garbage. Roska as it is. Not too bad... :lol: I'm having fun
nooo noo not asshole as an offense, but asshole as the place where the sun doesn't shine :lol:

BloodyScalpel said:
nooo noo not asshole as an offense, but asshole as the place where the sun doesn't shine :lol:
:lol: Well good to know that, but hey you don't even know how stupid names Finns call each other with sometimes, so I think that's enough for me! :heh: