Emoticons are the SCUM of the EARTH.

U[Sic]M

Nov 26, 2002
Visit site
This is my opinion. Respect it.

As a matter of fact, I don´t like smilies either! These are real sons-a-bitches. They should burn for all eternity in a campfire around which pimply-faced teenagers play "Summer of ´69" on crappy acoustic guitars (crappily at that, I might add).

This is also my opinion. You must respect it.

The campaign against emoticons and smilies has now begun.

Originally posted by U[Sic]M

As a matter of fact, I don´t like smilies either! These are real sons-a-bitches. They should burn for all eternity in a campfire around which pimply-faced teenagers play "Summer of ´69" on crappy acoustic guitars (crappily at that, I might add).

Hail U[Sic]M!
:) :) :) :) :)
:D :D :D:D:D
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by U[Sic]M

Is "crappily" a word?:err:

Hail smilies!:hotjump:

summer of '69 is not a bad song. :p

emoticons seem to convey a great deal of meanings and undertones of late, and more so as time goes by. it's a fascinating phenomenon, for those - like me - who are not shaken in their innermost beliefs when they see one. :D

rahvin. (more than worms can say)

You know, all I would have to do to increase my popularity by about 5 billion % is to throw in some smiling and laughing emoticons all over my posts. BUT I WON'T, because I stay true to myself! To hell with what everyone else thinks! I do what I want and if people have problems with that, well then that's just TOUGH shit because I'm MATTIAS OF THE NIGHT and I don't live by any fucking rules I do whatever the FUCK I want and NOBODY can do anything about it, motherfuckers! :D

Summer of 69 is a rokken fucking song, don't diss it. :mad:

Hey, emoticons aren't so bad after all! :eek:

Me likes!!

@mattias of the night: i left your medication on the nightstand. if you want me to explain once more how you have to take it before the straightjacket gets put on, just throw a teddy at the door. [space for emoticon expressing tongue-in-cheek joviality]

rahvin.

Originally posted by seventi
Well, it's a shame that this board doesn't have the same smileys as the un-official IF so I could show my thoughts on this thread :rolleyes:

You just couldn´t resist it, huh?! YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN IT FOR EVERYBODY!!! You not only diss this whole community with your "Ooooh, we ares sooo beztz at OUIFf, we has manny morzz smilies"-routine (by the way, that whole UM-envy is getting really old now, seventi, give it up) but you also completely fuck up my thread in doing so! This was a serious thread until you felt you had to corrupt it with your hmas-lingo and macho-attitude. Now, because of this little incident, I won´t give you or the other OUIFf-ers over there the opportunity to apologise on your knees to me. I know you will regret this for the rest of your life.

FUCK! FUCK IT!!! Do we really have to put up with this kind of shit here, rahvin? I, for one, am appalled by this sort of behaviour.

Here you go!
big.gif

Steve-o-four-o-twenty-o: You think you´re really funny, huh? Like, hilarious and such? What if someone would come and write something reeeaaally horrible and terrible on your forum, like, say, jokingly claim that your faaavorite band in the whoooole universe (the Internet to you) were to gang up with a rapper for their next album. Oh yeah, I´ve already done that. AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHA.:lol::lol::lol: Now, THAT was funny!