Emoticons are the SCUM of the EARTH.

Originally posted by Episode666
Yeah. I defended [sic] and got his membership reinstated after you voted to ban him. *You* got him riled, called him a "retard"

I don't use the word "retard" as an insult. Using disabilities as insults is plin wrong and I woud not do that.

Originally posted by Steve420
I don't use the word "retard" as an insult. Using disabilities as insults is plin wrong and I woud not do that.

That´s buuuuuuuullshit. I know for a fact that you called me several things, among others "retardo-Eduardo", "scum-sucking shitface who´s got glasses", "dee-dee-doo-doo-da mongoloid man", "wheelchair homo-gay", and several other even more insulting names which belittle handicapped people.

Anyway, must you soil this thread further with this pointless off-topic chit-chat and banter? Let´s go back to the emoticon- and smilie-bashing - I´ll start: Emoticons SUCK, smilies SUCK as well! There, now you continue from here.

U[Sic]M: but you've never really told us why.

basically all you've said is:

Emoticons are the SCUM of the EARTH.

This is my opinion. Respect it.

rolleyesoutofhead.gif

Originally posted by U[Sic]M
Anyway, must you soil this thread further with this pointless off-topic chit-chat and banter?

nobody will. since apparently there's some flame tournament noone has told me anything about, i'll find revenge in forbidding further provocations here until you all feel more at peace with the world or i'm dead, whatever happens first.

rahvin.

Originally posted by U[Sic]M
That´s buuuuuuuullshit. I know for a fact that you called me several things, among others "retardo-Eduardo", "scum-sucking shitface who´s got glasses", "dee-dee-doo-doo-da mongoloid man", "wheelchair homo-gay", and several other even more insulting names which belittle handicapped people.

If I said that I would have gotten my ass thrown off of HMAS long time ago. I don't think any well moderated board would allow that shit. Reno's a reasonable guy, but he wouldn't tolerate that.

Originally posted by wildfyr
U[Sic]M: but you've never really told us why.

basically all you've said is:

rolleyesoutofhead.gif

Yes, well, nobody asked. Everyone just proceeded to post emoticons and shit just to spite me. Like that´s something funny: "Ooooh, he doesn´t like smilies! Ooooh, I must post smiliessszzzsss, HE HE HE HA EH! Aaaah, I´m so original, I bet nobody else will do thizzz! I am sooo funny and imaginativessszzzesz!!! All hail my wit!". Yeah right, extremely hilarious.

did you expect something else?

ok. i'm riding your ass on this one obviously. but, it upsets the mod so i'm ready to pass over the peace pipe if you want it. ?

-rh (film at 11)

Originally posted by wildfyr
did you expect something else?

ok. i'm riding your ass on this one obviously. but, it upsets the mod so i'm ready to pass over the peace pipe if you want it. ?

-rh (film at 11)

Yes! I would expect that they´d respect my damn darn diggity opinion like I told them to and not mock me to no end! That´s something that would potentially make me not want to visit this board.:(

Actually, I think that modman rahvin was referring to the flaming between the OUIFf-ers, not us. I´m just having fun.:)

modman rahvin was referring to flames of any kind between anybody. it is out of the question that this thread's topic and civil discussions about such as the ones wildfyr and u[sic]m were having are not the object of my grudge, if i have any.
as for ppl making fun of you, u[sic]m, making you not want to visit the board again, be careful what you say: i don't want to have to face a flood of mockery. ;)

rahvin.

I respect your opinion, I just disagree. I do agree that they are overused, but the are often funny in humorous threads. such as posting a giant puking smiley on the marquee! It' random and funny.

And I was wondering if you could dislike the cool one I posted before. Do you at least like the Eddie smiley on HMAS?

Steve (note the lack of sileys in this post)