Emperor

Dec 5, 2002
Dallas
Just to throw something random out there, does anyone like Emperor? I know most people hate Black Metal, but i am a big fan of it. Darkthrone, Burzum, Immortal, Emperor, Ulver, Satyricon, the list goes on. Emperor is one of the most technically impressive BM bands to grace the scene from Norway. Ishan is in my opinion one of the greatest guitarists ever. The Loss and Curse of Reverence!

by far the most musically impressive black metal band.

it's funny that they quit when they are musically about 10 years ahead everyone else in the genre.

very true azal. it is actually unfair to call emperor BM because they constantly evolve and change against the current BM trends, always 10 steps ahead of the pack.

I enjoy Immortals older work such as Pure Holocaust, much more than there new work, like Sons of Northern Darkness, and i loath damned in black.

dude emperor rocks

My fav album is probably anthems... , but ive been listening to a whole lot of Prometheus lately

They're pretty much the only black metal band i listen to (since it seems people insist Dimmu Borgir's PEM isnt black metal, ehhh whatever, fucking great cd)

what the fuck, is there some thing im missing with the avatar deal, this is starting to piss me off, goddamn thing will just not appear.

when i open the link for your avatar, it opens up a page with other things and theres the picture on there, so I guess its trying to load that page and it doesnt show up as a pic

hmm... was this the one you were trying to get?

dt_1_small.jpg

Ishan is still alive with peccatum yes, him his wife, and her brother. i do not like peccatum that much, they will release a new cd soon. yea i know about the avatar thing, but i cant find any good pics, that only have a picture under there link. And yes that was the pic i was tryin to put up.

I don't really listen to black metal but Emperor would definately be my favorite. By the way some critic called the recent Emperor album progressive jazz.:devil: I've had many laughs on that one.

I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO *CHER*

Originally posted by "Acid Is Groovy Kill The Pigs"
I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO *CHER*

yeah...cher is for people of your intelligence...emperor are for dudes that know about music :)

Oh Nightspirit....