EMPEROR's CONTEST WINNER: "NIGHT THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGETTEN"

Captain Beard said:
Doubt it, I'd probably be quiet at first then doing my usual humorous commentary within an hour.
id by shy at first because i wouldnt want to say anything idiodic that would make me look like a fag. then the day would be shit. after a while and knowing how the band is like i would get use to the settings and then be my usual self.

i sure wouldnt bring 8375 cd inserts for them to autograph becuase that is kinda dorky......i dunno, i just dont see the alure of the autograph. isnt meeting them more important than their scribble all over the nice artwork on your cds?

neal said:
i sure wouldnt bring 8375 cd inserts for them to autograph becuase that is kinda dorky......i dunno, i just dont see the alure of the autograph. isnt meeting them more important than their scribble all over the nice artwork on your cds?
i would just get a poster and get them to sign that, take pictures (not too many to make them think youre a camera whore) and hang out with the band. that seems like its the right thing to do while hanging out with your idols

Conquer All said:
obviously emperor is his favorite band. i bet you would be the same way if you got to hang out with your favorite band for an entire day.
No. They're people, not gods.

Yeah, I bet he'd whup out the ol' Bowl for a quick hair-trim to make himself as queer as possible for the day out. WHICH, FYI, would inevitably involve rabbits, two tonnes of coloured play sand and 43 children, preferably with learning difficulties, 'cause Rhapsody (of Fire) sure as HELL know how to be metal as fuck.

derek said:
Yeah, I bet he'd whup out the ol' Bowl for a quick hair-trim to make himself as queer as possible for the day out. WHICH, FYI, would inevitably involve rabbits, two tonnes of coloured play sand and 43 children, preferably with learning difficulties, 'cause Rhapsody (of Fire) sure as HELL know how to be metal as fuck.

See, the problem is, there just too metal for some people :D

JenniferGentle said:
If I spent the entire day with my favorite band, I'd be so psyched they'd think I had dropped so much acid that my brain had completely rotten and melted away and that there was just a hyper, overjoyed crazy.
i got to spend some time with erik rutan from hate eternal. i met him before the show and talked with him for a while. the show was chimaira arch enemy hate eternal and nevermore. after chimaira played i got off the floor to go and look at some merch (arch enemy was the next band playing). i see erik and he comes to me and says 'hey ryan whats up?'. obviously i was in shock. so for a good amount of time i talked to him about music, guitars and some other shit. what an awesome night i was. heres a pic of me and him...

EricandMe.jpg

i know i look weird. the picture was taken from my phone