Enchant bass tabs - where to find?

The Stormbringer

www.Metal1.info
Aug 11, 2002
Germany
www.metal1.info
Okay now, so my abilities on the bass have meanwhile progressed to that certain point where I desperately want to try to play some of my favourite bands´ music and fail horribly. Necessary to stay grounded, ye know? :D
So where can I find reliable bass tabs for Enchant tunes? www.mxtabs.net sadly doesn´t have any... I direly need to know how to play the "Sinking Sand" intro! Doesn´t sound that hard. ;)

Stormbringer

I debt you will find any tabs that are anywhere close to our actual parts played. I have checked some out and had a good laugh every once in a while. Check out some Rush tabs sometime for a good laugh as well. Most tabs are pretty far off that are out there :Smug:

However the intro part of Sinking Sand is not difficult.You don,t need any tabs. Just tune your e string down low d and thump it open with your thumb downward. I accent on the octave with Seans kick there :Spin:

The next accent parts are simply the open D to B flat down to A. I snap / slap them as well sometimes to give a tighter feel!

The next accend is Gs Bfl C to D ( I slide the notes in octaves with my index and ring fingers at the same time to get kind of a fretless feel.

That's the beggining parts of the song. Not all that difficult. The outro at the end of the song in 7 is another story :loco:

Rock On

The Stormbringer said:
Okay now, so my abilities on the bass have meanwhile progressed to that certain point where I desperately want to try to play some of my favourite bands´ music and fail horribly. Necessary to stay grounded, ye know? :D
So where can I find reliable bass tabs for Enchant tunes? www.mxtabs.net sadly doesn´t have any... I direly need to know how to play the "Sinking Sand" intro! Doesn´t sound that hard. ;)