Enchant in TURKEY !!!

turke

Aug 16, 2003
Dystopia
As I know, Enchant will play in İstanbul / Turkey in March 27th. I am very happy to hear that. I'll force all my conditions and my wallet :) to be there.

Turke

Hey this one kind of came out of nowhere for us. We are exited about it and really intrigued :)

There is not a whole lot of information on the ProgIstanbul fest.

Hey what do you know about it? or anyone else? we are really curious.

NP : New Moon : Enchant

turke said:
As I know, Enchant will play in İstanbul / Turkey in March 27th. I am very happy to hear that. I'll force all my conditions and my wallet :) to be there.

Nobody really knows anything about it except the organisers I think. As I know "Andromeda" from Sweden is coming after one month from your gig. That's all I know about it. I also heard thet new names eill be added to the line-up. But it is odd that the time line is so distant for a fest, between two bands. So I have to make returns to "istanbul" to see the other bands. It will cost much. But you worth it :)

:yow:
turke said:
Nobody really knows anything about it except the organisers I think. As I know "Andromeda" from Sweden is coming after one month from your gig. That's all I know about it. I also heard thet new names eill be added to the line-up. But it is odd that the time line is so distant for a fest, between two bands. So I have to make returns to "istanbul" to see the other bands. It will cost much. But you worth it :)

I just received your new dvd from post last week and asking myself if I could ever have the opportunity to see you in Turkish borders. God must be listening to me :)

Can I meet you guys after the show, with my cd's and DVD for autographs?

It will be fun...

Thnx