end of nightingale?

Kajor

seriously brain-damaged
nah.
i was just listening Alive Again and Forever And Never finishes in a fucking great way, calling all the albums, like a sort of mix between the ends of the three other albums... very cool... i must say i am impressed now... i have listened the entire alive again album and it rocks... i'm 100% sure that no 2003 album can beat Alive Again.
It kept me the doubt as Forever And Never ends, the scream kinda marks the beggining of a new album? Am i wrong?... i'm so fuckin high on this song that i had to put this here....
Forever and Never fuckin rocks!!!
hoh... the first time i heard the scream i almost fall of my chair!!!
_ i've got this creepy feeling of have listened one of the albums that probably made a mark in my life.... it's the same feeling i had when i finished listening Moontower or Crimson.... GREAT!!!!
Thanx a lot Dan for this great album!!!
:Smokedev:
:headbang:
:hotjump:

This is among my top 3 favorites of the album with Glory Days, and Eternal. Into the Light is #4 and the remaining order is too tough to figure out. Hehe. The ending is a nice end to this Nightingale story.

I hope we'll hear more albums from Nightingale. It would certainly be ok to change the theme now and let these first four albums be the end of the first chapter of Nightingale.

Yeah, now that there is actually a band for the project it wouldn't seem like an appropriate time to be finished. Hehe. It does seem "The Breathing shadow" theme is finished tho, right? I wonder if there are any ideas for the next theme? I'm sure I'm jumping the gun asking this question by just a "little" Hahaha ;)

I will dare to say if AA will be album of the year next November
because The Haunted,Amorphis,Iced Earth and MDB are also gonna get some albums out,also Samael
so this year may be better than last(recordwise I mean)